Last message - Satan

Your POV

I've tried to keep holding on, about the love that I feel.

Flashback, 01 January 2022

"I love you"

"How do I say it, I am really glad that you say this to me. But I'm so sorry, about that. I couldn't do anything about it, I just saw you as my bestfriend, nothing more. I am truly sorry if this breaks your heart, I don't mean it that way at all. But I'm sorry."

Present

I really can't hold on to this one sided love anymore,

It's when I fully realized that I don't have the right to force him
Forcing him to love me with all of his heart

I'm trying to forget him, although it's harder when I always see him in the HoL.  Hearing his name, hearing his voice everytime. It felt, lonely all of a sudden.

I just wish he could accept my last request

Library

"Hold my hand, babyClose to me, hug meStand tall in front of meKiss my forehead for the last time"

Satan let out his heavy voice to read that line of the book that he's reading, I think he's not realizing that I'm here listening to him outside the library. I could hear his groan from outside, what could he be groaning about? He looks fine these past days.

Tomorrow

I am on my way to my locker, of course right next to me I saw Satan's taking out his things. Just like everyday, I take my books and quickly shut the locker door.

Someone grabbed my hand, "Y/N."

Shit, if this is Satan I am really nervous to see him right now, let alone talking to him.

"How do you.. really feel about me after that day..?"

Why is he asking this just now? But I get it, It's really awkward when someone just said something to you, either I can't find the perfect topic after that. I feel it, you, Reader, you felt that too?

(Normal text is u, italic text is Satan)

"Satan, why are you asking about this?"

"I don't know, I just felt that these past days you've been avoiding me a lot"

"Well, it's been 2 weeks ever since that day anyway. Why are we still awkward like this, right?"

"I asked you how do you feel about me right now"

"Hmmm, I don't know, I have mixed feelings. But don't worry, I don't hate you"

"Y/N I'm-"

Someone interrupted us in the middle of talking, it was a girl from literacy club. "S-satan, this is bad! Really bad, you have to come to the library right now!" and she pulled him away. "I-I'll be back after school! Wait for me!"