When you snap at them

Lucifer

"No Y/N, you know Lord Diavolo already allowed you to visit your parents 1 week ago right. You'll have to wait 1 month" Calmly Lucifer declines your request, his eyes are still focused on his work paper.

"But Luci, pls! It's a life and death situation" You begged

"Y/N. No" He turns his head to you just to say that and continues his paperwork.

This is the last straw, your eyes glared at him with your fist clenched ready to beat him, it feels like your inner abyss has waken up and take full control of your body.

"How dare you...how dare you, How fucking dare you Lucifer!" you started to launch books at him, not caring about him commanding you to stop. As he tried to get up you jumped over his table and fell at him, your hands started to lunge on his face. His pen dropped near you, that's when you take it in your hand and stabbed his eye- no you did not stab his eye, you stopped right 5cm in front of his eyes.

"Listen Lucifer, there will be no next time of this. If you ever try to stop me from seeing my parents again I really will stab your eye." The end result is Lucifer's nose was broken and his face is swollen. 

He's completely shocked, it was his first time seeing Y/N or a human ever snap at him. He went to inform Diavolo that Y/N is leaving Devildom to meet their parent and didn't speak up about the assault he just received.

Y/N left that night after explaining to Diavolo what happened to their parents.

Mammon

Mammon is your boyfriend whose addiction to gambling has gotten more out of control recently, he had asked you to lend him money and promised to pay when he gets a job, but he never did. This habit of his has made you lose your mind and you can't control it anymore, you followed him to the casino and found him. You overheard him saying

"You're left with no money sir, do you wish to stop here or do you want to bet more, your bet could be house, car, or other confidential"

"I will put my house as a bet"

Your eyes widen, his house is your house, the house you got as an inheritance from your grandpa. Surely you won't let him give up your house, you come up behind him and gave him a gentle pat on his shoulder before finally punching his face, which made him fall and backs away from you.

"Y-Y/N.. what are you doing here?!"

"Lemme ask you one question, why would you fuckin put my house as your bet?"

Everyone was looking at you but nobody intended to stop you any second, seeing as you got that menacing look on your face. "Oi, waitress over there! Cancel the bet or else.." You glared at her, she understood the assignment. You turned back to Mammon and crouched in front of him, looking him up and down before punching him once again and taking the car key.

"I'm breaking up with your ass"

That's all that you said and stood up to leave the place, Mammon pulled on your leg and begged you to stay with him, you gave him a dirty look and spew at him. "I'll put your things on the driveway near the garbage can, if you want to take it then quickly go home before I burn it"

Everyone just watch as you walk out and continue their own business, Mammon felt ridiculed and ashamed he quickly leave the place and never intend to come back again, all the insults that you throw at him made everyone look at him as a lowlife now that's why he didn't dare to step in this place again. When he got home, you started spewing words at him again as he pack his belongings and left.