Traitor || Solomon

Your POV

"Brown guilty eyes and little white lies"

Yeah, I played dumb but I always knew that he'd talk to her. Looking from the way they flirt and talk to each other, "Maybe even worse?" but I kept quiet so I can keep him.

Ain't it funny? How he ran to her the second I called it  "We're quit," and ain't it funny how he said she was just a friend. "Now it sure as hell don't look like it" my eyes just watch them kiss from the distance.

"YOU BETRAYED ME!" the pained voice echoes in the quiet bathroom, only cries and water trickling that can be heard.  And I know that he'll never feel sorry for the way I'm hurting.

"Solomonnnn let's go to the lunch together"

"Ahaha you're so cute"

He'd talk to her, right when we're together. I've always tried to talk to him but she always come first.

Remember that time when he had a breakdown because of losing his long time friend? When he's at his worst? Though I always loved him in the ups and down, but I guess that didn't matter.

It's been 2 weeks after the breakup, he has already go off and date her. He didn't cheat, but he's a fucking traitor. She brings her around just to shut me down and show her off like she's a new trophy. And I know if he were true, there's no damn way he could fall in love that quickly.

And ain't it funny? All the twisted games.

"Who's Sabrina?"

"Where have you been? It's literally 3 AM in the morning"

"Who is that on the phone?"

All the questions you used to avoid, and it's funny to remember that I brought her up and he told me I was paranoid?

"You betrayed me and I know that you'll never feel sorry for the way I hurt. You talked to her when we were together. Loved you at your worst, but that didn't matter. It took you two weeks to go off and date her. guess you didn't cheat but you're still a traitor"

Everything is fucked up, my mind is fucked up, my apartment is fucked up too. "God I wish that I had thought this through before I went and fell in love with you"

Also secretly I put a hidden cam on our shared room, not surprised to see this. 

You
When she's sleepin in the bed we made, don't you dare forgot about the way you betrayed me

Solomon
How?

Solomon
-did you know?

You
Lol of course

Sorry lol I know this is bad, btw I just got ghosted again by my crush. Lol lovin it! :D