Love me or Leave me || Mammon

"You used to tell me that you loved me once. What happened? What happened?" You ask Mammon as he walks past you, he stopped for a second and turns around to you.

"Where is all of this coming from?" He answered to you, you face him and ask him about what he's been doing lately. He answered with a "You're crazy, nothing's wrong"

You say I'm crazy and there's nothing wrong...
You're lying and you know I know

He walks away leaving you there, he's been cheating on you and you know it. But you're just too afraid to let him go, you think to yourself. "Baby, what have we become?"

Bedroom

"FUCK IT, I'M SICK OKAY!? STOP ASKING ME WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING LATELY. I'M JUST GOING OUT WITH MY FRIENDS"

"WELL, YOU CAN ATLEAST TELL ME WHERE YOU'RE GOING OR WHO YOU'RE WITH!!!"

"WHY ARE YOU SO POSSESSIVE!??! GOD DAMN YOU FUCKING- UGH!"

Mammon throws himself on the bed and covers himself with the blanket. Playing with his D.D.D under the blanket, you pinch your forehead and tries to calm yourself down before hopping on the bed.

We used to never go to bed angry
But it's all we ever do lately

Mammon turn his back on you when you turn to face him

And you're turning away like you hate me
Do you hate me? Do you hate me? Oh...

Hallway

"You. Can take this heart, heal it or break it all apart!!"

"No!!"

This isn't fair

"Love me or leave me here?"

"Bye"

"Love me or leave me here?"

Love me or leave me here, love

Bedroom

Do you remember when you loved me once
What happened? What happened?
And you'd hold me here just because...?
What happened? No...

"We used to never go to bed angry, but it's all we ever do lately," You said to Mammon, he just gives you an annoyed "tch" and goes back to texting his 'friend' Again he's turning his back to you when you're facing him.

"You're turning away like you hate me. Do you hate me?" You ask him, "Do I hate you?" he asked back. 

Nearest cafe

"You can take this heart! Heal it or break it all apart?!" You ask him while crying your eyes out, seeing him with another girl. The other girl pushes you off and yelled at you "NO!! THIS ISN'T FAIR. LOVE ME OR LEAVE ME HERE, MAMMON?"

"Love me or leave me here..."

"Love them and leave me or love me and leave them, Mammon?"

You begged for him to stay and hug him. The girl tried to push you again.

"Love me, baby, please... Cause I could still be the only one you need, the only one close enough to feel you breathe!!" You give him reasons for him to stay with you, "Yeah I could still be that place where you run, instead of the one you're running from!" The girl answered you.

"YOU!! CAN TAKE THIS HEART! HEAL IT OR BREAK IT ALL APART!!" You yell back, the girl again answered "NO! THIS ISN'T FAIR! LOVE ME OR LEAVE ME HERE!?!?!?"

The people around were watching you breaking down on the floor, some of them tried to push you away from Mammon. But you struggle away from them and continue begging.

"Sorry, Y/N," Mammon said to you as he leaves the cafe with his new gf. You watch him walking away with tears in your eyes, the other comforted you and patted your back. One guy ordered a milk shake for you.

"It's okay, he's not worth 'it. You're beautiful"

"You're too perfect for a guy like him"

"He does that shamelessly, can't believe people like that still exist"

"Don't worry, relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting them back together. So forget that bastard, your true love is waiting for you"

"She's right, If you can love the wrong person that much, imagine how much you can love the right one"