How they would react to you on your period

Lucifer

- Centuries-old but don't know what a period is.
- He was confused and was about to give you punishment when he hears you yell and swear in front of him.
- "YOUNG LADY YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY FROM THIS" He raised his voice at you, that's when he sees that your pants are smeared with dried blood.
- "Ahhh! It's coming out more!!! MY PANTS ARE SOAKED GODDAMMIT"
- When you finally changed, he waits there. "Explain to me, why are you doing this"
- You explained to him what a period is, he understands it immediately.
- He goes to the human world to buy pads/tampons, just your sanitary needs.
- Still, he gives you a lecture

Mammon

- This idiot doesn't know shit, and he gets on your bad side.
- Just like every day he annoys you thru text, sometimes he knocks on your door and hides somewhere.
- This time you won't let him get away, he knocks on your door again. In a millisecond you opened the door and pull him by the hair.
- Bla Bla Bla you argued with him and explain what a period is.
- "Ooh that must hurt.." He holds his groin.
- He went and buy you a bunch of snacks
- He never tries to get on your bad side again except it's a normal day.

Leviathan

- Today the WiFi was not working and plus you just got your period, you're extra emotional about it.
- You bust open Levi's door and cried on his shoulder, "*sobs* THAT SHITTY WIFI IS NOT *sniffles* WORKING. I FEEL *cry* LIKE I'M GONNA *sniffles* CRY" (Bruh this is what I did yesterday, I really cried real tears)
- He paused his game and comforted you, "Hey, it's okay. I hate when that happens too, but no need to get so emotional about it"
- You told him you got period again. He patted your back and let you play with his console. Luckily console doesn't have to use WiFi.

Satan

- How you gonna expect him to not know what a period is?
- He buys your sanitary needs too, with a lot of sweets and your favorite food.
- He watches movies with you, comedy movies to be specific. Sometimes sad movies, and you cried on his lap.
- He listens to what you had to say or asks you how your day was and would comfort you if you had a bad day.

Asmodeus

- He has pads and tampons in his skincare storage room for some reasons.
- "I accidentally bought it, you know one time I bought a whole aisle of skincare and sanitary stuff it probably slipped there"
- He has a pain reliever too.- You and him went out shopping in the mall to entertain you.
- "Drop just one thing and I will spank you until your skin are ruined"
- "Yes mommy" He obeyed, he was feeling hot because you just showed him your dominant side.
- When the period finally ends you and him have sex for the whole night.

Beelzebub

- He thought you were dying because you came out of the room with blood on your pants and you're holding your abdomen.
- "Y/N don't die! :(" he runs to you and hugs you from behind. You can hear the worry in his voice when he said that, you smiled at his thought.
- You explained to him what a period is, he still worried.
- So he spends the day with you, buying snacks and cuddling you until you sleep. As if it's your last day of living.
- He's so happy when he finds out that your period finally ends.

Belphegor

- He lets you sleep on his chest and cuddles you.- He prepared a special pillow and blanket for you, you always sleep with it. every time your back hurts or you haven't sleep in 3 days.- Plays with your hair and showers you with kisses.- He feeds you every time you wanna eat

Diavolo

- He made sure he stock up your needs.
- He entertains you with his goofy act and dad jokes.
- You and him do a tea party, he feeds you strawberry cake.
- Nighttime arrived, you and Diavolo watch the sky from the castle's balcony while he hugs you from the back.
- "Take off your shirt I need something"
- You play with his chest to relieve your stress, he finds it quite relaxing, to be honest.

Barbatos

- VEGGIES. NO BUTS.
- "This is gonna squeeze all that blood out and your period gonna end quickly. It also works as a natural pain reliever, please drink this up"
- Instead of junk food, he made you sweets from natural ingredients. Like Banana ice cream, or watermelon candy. All homemade.
- He got everything ready since last month.
- He gives you a massage on your back and head. Let's you cuddle him and play with your hair.

Simeon and Luke

- They secretly know what a period is, but they want you to explain.
- "When an angel got caught having a period, they will get banned from the realm. Saying they're not pure enough to be an angel"
- You bake comforting foods with them
- They played monopoly, congklak/mancala, snake, and ladder. Any sorts of traditional games.
- Watch movies and cuddles, with popcorns.

Solomon

- The first time he knows you got your period is when you accidentally got blood on his mattress, it's so embarrassing.
- you thought he was gonna be disgusted or stuff, but he's not. He just changes the bed cover.- You offered to buy him a new mattress and he declines the offer.
- He's an understanding guy, you guys went to the supermarket to buy your needs.
- His warm hands love to wrap around you, so every time you have period pain he's gonna wrap it around your abdomen.