Awake before I'm even awake || Belphegor

Belphegor X Reader
Belphie's POV

"Try waking me up before I even wake up, see how long it takes for me to wake up"
"You humans are weird, how do you even wake up before you wake up"
"Sex?"
" *Sigh* What do I get from this"

4:23 AM

I've been up for 2 hours now, I can't sleep, actually, I don't sleep at night. When the sun is up I sleep, I'm most active at night.  I look over the clock and Y/N too, they're fastly asleep now. "Let's see how long it takes to wake you up, I guess.." I took off my hoodie and pajama pants leaving my boxer on, Y/N is not wearing anything underneath, just sleep gown. I spread their legs "I'm gonna have so much fun with you" I chuckled.

"Itadakimasu"

My tongue moves up and down on their sex. "Ha..ah" Y/N voice escaped from their mouth. "No no no, don't wake up just yet, you're gonna ruin the fun if you wake up shortly after. I want you to have dream of me devouring you"

"Hmmm, just by licking you down here I know your soul's gonna taste good, I slurped. Y/N squirmed their legs around, struggling to lick, my hands hold down their legs. "Stop moving dammit.."

"Still asleep huh? I can eat you up forever" Not even 10 seconds after I said that and Y/N came, like a fucking cutie. "How cute can you be, cumming in your sleep like that. Let me hear more of your voice. My fingers enter their asshole and eat them out once again. "Hnn.. Be- Elphie" I heard, "You're awake aren't you, give up. Or are you too shy to admit it, eyy" I shake their legs in attempts to wake them up.

My cock rubs against the entrance, "you're craving for it, aren't you? You'll get it when you're ready" I continue licking them again with my finger deep inside that hole and my other hand playing with their nipple. "Ahhk..aaahn- nghh" I can't take it anymore I got excited and ended up fucking them with my cock.

"Rise and shine" I said when Y/N's eye opened, then they would look away. Every time they open their eyes they would blush and look away. "Why are you looking away now? It's obvious that you want this right? Come on look at me"

"You're fucking awake the whole time, I knew it. Though that doesn't matter, I'll fuck you so rough" The sudden hit I gave made Y/N eyes cast open, "AaaH~ Belphie~!"  Y/N nail digs deep into my back, Ahh- Moan more, scream my name so loud that your voice breaks. Let it out for me you little bitch" I almost screamed the last part. Y/N start crying out my name as I hit the g spot over and over again.

"Aghh. Fuck, my cock felt so go-ood in you- haaghh..."

Y/N is about to cum, I can feel it. "I know you're about to cum, that's why you should- I take out my cock and shove it right into Y/N's mouth, "suck it, so we can cum together"

Doesn't take too long to make me feel like I'm gonna cum, then again I pounded deep inside them and released all of it in the deepest part. Finally, I collapsed beside Y/N, The current time is 5:35 AM. They got up from the bed, "I'm gonna make breakfast for the others, come down at 7" Then they go on and showered before cooking breakfast.

Kinda short I know, it's rushed. My phone's about to die that's why I'm speed typing this.