So Sudden || Lucifer

Lucifer X Reader

3rd Person POVItalic words: Him

You're sitting with Lucifer alone in his room. The loud sound of your fingers typing on your D.D.D and the sound of Lucifer's pen scribbling tax-related matter on a piece of paper along with the clicking of Lucifer's calculator was the only sound that can be heard in the room. You just play with your D.D.D while Lucifer is stressing over reading all the Akuzon invoices and house bills. He's been making these grunting noises for the last 30 minutes like trying to hold something back and gripping his knee with his hand.

"Y/N, I want you to sit on my face"

"H-Huh?"

"Sit on my face, do you want to"

"..."

"I will lick you until you forget your name, I'll guarantee in the next 3 minutes I swear you'll be screaming my name at the top of your lungs and you'd be squeezed so hard till you collapse on top of me and I'd still bury my face on your private part, feeling your warm cum going down my face. I'll stick my tongue inside your fucking hole while you're panting like the little cumfuck dog you are"

"Oh my.."

"And your thigh squeezing my head and trying to get my lips away from you, but at the same time, you're wanting more and more. Your hips thrusting my face, while I rub my thick cock, yeah and I'll overstimulate your sex with both my fingers and tongue. I'll make you fucking crying and whining my name"

He is still turnin his back on you while anticipating your answer, you couldn't believe your ears but that also kinda do something to you, maybe all the work given to him made him so stressed that he just let it all out in front of you. Supposedly being the stress reliever you are (lmao), you quietly take off every article of clothing on your body and walk over to Lucifer who's still writing. You stand in front of him and lift up his chin with both of your hands and see his crimson eye fiercely gazing into your own eyes.

"I know you've been stressed out lately. You want me to sit on your face, I'll sit on your face baby. I'll do anything for you tonight"

Lucifer slide his pants down along with his boxer. His dick sprouted, he lay down his fingers tell you to come here, you crawl on top of him, position yourself on his face and slowly put yourself down. His tongue start licking you like a maniac, he insert it in and out of your hole.

"A-ah ahhhaah Lucifer, Lucifer!!"

His hands were rubbing himself up and down, your hands are squeezing his hair. You grind for a bit, Lucifer holds down your hip

"Aaaaaah"

"Hfold stihll my little bahby"

His voice sounded muffled, sweats dripping down your forehead. You can barely handle the pleasure, making your thighs squeeze itself together.

"I say hold still you little slut, I'll give you meaner nickname if you move"

"Ahh, aaah Luci. Luci I'm gonna cum"

"Then cum on my face"

Lucifer lick your private part even faster than before, your look down on his head and squeeze his hair while squirting your liquid out to his mouth. He licks you clean, you get off him. You're about to go to the bathroom, but Lucifer stopped you, he pulled your hand and French kissed you.

Picking you up and lays you down on the bed, he takes a bottle of Lubricant from his nightdrawer and pour it to your private part. He take your dildo out of his drawer and hold it in his hand as he's inserting his dick inside you right now. He holds your legs on his shoulder, picked up his pace and aggressively tearing up your insides.

"Lucifer I'm t-tired, what if I can't walk by the next day??"

"Ohh baby, that's exactly the goal I'm trying to achieve tonight"

"Ahhaahah, awhhh Lucifer w-w-why would you"

Lucifer switch on the vibrator and stick it on your private part, you cried out and yes you actually cry real tears. Lucifer wipe it from your cheeks, your hands are on top of your eye sight right now

"S-stop I'm tired Lucifer..I wanna go to sleep"

"Til we're finished baby, I'll cum inside you and then we can go to sleep. You can do this baby"

"Lucifer, my insides are tearing off. AHHH!"

"Shit baby I'm gonna cum soon, I'll fill you up"

Lucifer thrust into your 10 times and cummed inside you. His cum leaking out of you, you collapse to his right side of the bed. He puts on his pants and tuck you, he cuddled you and smothers you with kisses and pats on your head.

Next day

You woke up in the bathtub, warm water feeling on your skin. Your vision is blurry, you saw a black haired men is none other than Lucifer. He's bathing you, you were too tired, you couldn't open your eyes fully at the moment, you collapses once more. You hear Lucifer's giggle

"Guess I did you too hard last night"