Bloody Valentine || Belphegor

Yandere Belphegor
!!Killing and Gore warning!!

2 weeks before Valentine

"Y/N do you wanna be my Valentine?" A boy said to you, you nodded and continue talking to your friend not noticing Belphie is watching you. "omg someone finally asks me out for valentine!!" You excitedly said to your friend.

Belphie's POV

"Oh, Osbourne you're so gonna get it" I mumbled, I slam my locker and walk over to the class. It happened that I and Osbourne were in the same class. I sat next to him and pretend to open my book. "Hey, I see you got a Valentine date" I talked, "Yeah, Y/N agreed. They're my first ever Valentine" He replied. "Wow, congrats bro" I salute him with a fake smile. "Oh, yeah. You wanna go to the gift shop later. I know what Y/N likes" I offered him. "I'd be thankful if you accompany me" He accepted. "i'D bE tHanKfUl If YoU AccOmPAnY Me" I mimicked him on my mind. "Good, I'll see you after school"

After school

I had brought a knife, thick fabric, and nitric acid. Osbourne and I walked to the Mall. I lied to him saying that there is a shortcut and bring him to a dark place near the river. I take off my RAD uniform. To prevent blood from showing on the glove I put on my black latex glove. "Uhm I think you went the wrong way-" He got cut off by me pulling him to the ground. I get on top of him and cover his mouth so his scream can't be heard while I stab his neck. His blood splatter on my face. "Sorry, not sorry. But Y/N will be your first and last Valentine" I said to his dead body. Then I carefully pour nitric acid on his face, his face was burned by it. I rip off fleshes of his face and put them on the black plastic bag. "Fat ass face," I thought. Then I pick up his body and throw it on the river. I wash my face and change into another t-shirt and pants. I also washed the knife and the glove. I go home and take a shower.

11th Feb

"I'M CRAZY?!?!?!? HAHAHA HAHAHA, WHAT'S CRAZY IS THIS WORLD REFUSE TO LET ME BE WITH Y/N!" I yelled to the girl that asks Y/N out. "FUCK, LET ME GO YOU FUCKING- MMHAF!!" I shove Fluoroantimonic acid down her throat, it's so corrosive that her neck dissolves after 10 milliseconds. I also chop off her body to pieces and bury it separately. I did the same drill-like yesterday and go back home and sleep. "Can't wait for tomorrow" I said smiling.

Morning
Your POV

I woke up and just like every other day I shower and put on my RAD uniform. I ate sausage and scrambled eggs for breakfast. Since I got 1 and a half-hour left till school starts I turn on the TV to watch the news. "Head found buried on the nearest river, linked to the latest massacre of 6 RAD students?" The text displayed on the TV screen. I dropped my mouth, "a-again...?" I think, "Shit, I think I have to hire a bodyguard," I think again. "But think about it. 6 people have asked me to be their Valentine date, and each one of them went missing the next day... What if... someone had killed them"

I get goosebumps just by thinking about it, I was too scared to go to school. Afraid that the killer will kidnap me and torture me, I stay at home for safety. Feeling scared, I didn't go online on social media that day. I locked all my doors, my window and stayed in my attic hiding from the killer.

Around 3 hours later

I heard footsteps coming from the corridor, I wanted to call 911 but too bad I left my phone on the sofa. "Shit..." I thought. I try so hard to not make any sound. "Oh Y/N... come out come out wherever you are," That person said. I waited for him to go away.

Belphie's POV

I smell Y/N scent from here, that scent is coming from the attic. I silently take the aluminum stair and punch the trap door up. Climbed my way up, I found Y/N under the blanket. "I drag them out of the attic. They tried to struggle and let go of my grip. Too bad I'm strong. They also tried to scream for help but I shut their mouth. I opened the door to the basement and tie them up on the chair. 

I grab the knife and point it to their neck. "If you try to struggle even more I'll stab you with this" I threaten them. They immediately shut their mouth and cry silently. While I run my finger around their body. "Wh-what do you want?..." They asked, "Simple, be my lover." I answered. "W-what?! You're crazy if you think that I'd date a serial-" Before they could finish that sentence I point the knife to their neck. "You don't wanna see me heartbroken, do you??" I ask, they squirm at my sudden move. 

Later that day

"If I can't have you then no one else can. Your heart will be mine forever, I will hold your hand, kiss your beautiful lips, your body is gonna be my pillow, your beautiful head... I will hang it on my wall, I don't have to wait for you to notice me anymore because now I have your eyes."

Y/N is dead.

Actually, the title was inspired because I just got my period on 14th Feb.