No one has to know || Diavolo

Diavolo x Reader

Continuation of 'Not just a vice'

3rd person pov

Diavolo had brought you the castle, to avoid suspicions from Barbatos, the both of you go in Diavolo's workroom. He quickly takes off his uniform while locking the door, pulling you in to make out at the same time unbuttoning your blouse

His strong hands lift you up to sit on his table, pushing everything in the table to create spaces. "D-Diavolo, I don't know how to do this.." embarrassed to admit, you look away. Though Diavolo pulled your face back to him, now you're both staring at each other's eyes. "I'll take the lead" he kisses down from your lips and stops to nibble at that sweet neck of yours.

He pulls your pants down, his husky voice whispers to you "Can I?" and you just nodded. He starts multitasking, his right hand is fondling your sex, his left hand squeezing your arms, and his mouth working on your neck. This is not yet everything and you're already melting to his hands. 

Cum is dripping out of you, Diavolo's hand is covered in your liquid as he brought it up to his mouth and lick it clean. "Do you wanna continue this?" He doesn't want you to get uncomfortable so... "-y-yeah" You're catching your breath right now. He pulled his pants down and fondles himself first.

The tip of his cock is positioned with your entrance as he looks at you for permission, you simply nodded and he pushed himself into you gently. "A-Ahhg! It- it hurts" your hands balled up into a fist not having anything to grip on. Once his length is all in he waits for you to adjust to his size first. He always asks first, "Can I move?", "Just be gentle"

You were speechless, it hurts so well. Your tears are gathering in your eyes, 'what is this feeling' you thought, slowly the pain fades away and you started to feel more pleasure.

"Fa-ha---faster..!" You moaned out, then he paced up which caused your back to arch and moan louder. Your words are all messed up, can't handle the pleasure you let your weak knees cling onto his waist. His lips are on your collarbone, limp as he bites on that spot. You didn't even realize it but you're tugging on his hair right now. Before you know it you felt a knot forming in your stomach.

You released it all, getting Diavolo's thrust even sloppier. Diavolo soon pulls out and cummed on your stomach. "T-that was...such an ex-perience.." You're panting hard as your eye's closed themselves and you fell asleep.

Time skip

You wake up with a headache feeling, scanning the room, you find the door to the balcony open. Your mind trying to process what happened before getting up to walk to the balcony. There, Diavolo is sitting peacefully while drinking his cup of tea. "Good morning, vice president" He greets you and turns around.

"What happened last night, why am I here?" You're still thinking, thinking too hard that Diavolo hears it. "Don't you remember?"

"O-Oh..I don't," you sat down next to him, "Try to remember" he put his empty teacup down to the small patio table. You didn't remember tho, "We did it last night, remember now?"

Your eyes widen, "Haha! That expression, you finally remember now?" He chuckled a bit. The next thing he does is comforting a reassuring you, "Don't worry, I won't tell anybody. Of course, we're gonna keep this a secret from the council. No one has to know that you're my partner and we already did it"

"Idiot! I'm not thinking about that, we have meeting in 1 hour!" You hurriedly rush to find your uniform. "About that, the mentor has another schedule so they will delay the meeting until next week" well that calmed you down. 

He hugs you from the back and kisses your head. "Promise me you will not tell it to the council" You take out your pinky finger, Diavolo laughed "You're so childish, Y/N. Of course, I will not tell it, I don't want to be punished by them either" he entwined his pinky fingers with yours too.

"Ok now go take a shower, let's spend the day together as a lover from now on" He let's go of you and spank you lightly.