Swimming Instructor || Beelzebub

Beelzebub x Reader
3rd Person POV
Italic word: Him

Bold word: Other characters

The light reflected from the gap between the metal door and the floor, you pushed the door to enter the indoor pool of RAD. Dropping your bag on the iron bench, "Hey, you're finally here" Someone tapped on your shoulder, and you turned around to reveal Beel already in his swimming trunk. "Sorry did I startled you?" Beel asked looking a bit concerned, you shook your head "Not at all.. is there anybody else in this place?"

Seems like nobody else is here, which means it's just the two of you alone in a natatorium. The excitement raised up in you, as you see him checking his equipment and you strip yourself out of your outer garment only leaving you in your tight-fitting swimwear. You walk over to Beel who's currently sitting, waiting for you to be ready to start your swimming lesson.

"I'm sorry for making you go out to teach me tonight, you probably haven't had dinner yet" You apologized.

"It's okay, the head instructor has been all over me about you recently. Saying that you need more training to participate in the tournament next month" He explained and threw his empty juice box into the trashcan and rose to his feet. "Well then, I think we should start our swimming lesson now"

His POV

"Y/N!" I catch them in time as they're about to fall on the hard tiles, what a small body this human has. But right now, as I look down to see Y/N, good grief they looked so cute when they're off guarded like this. I quickly let go upon realizing the awkward position we were in. Focus I have to focus, "Are you okay Y/N?" I asked just to make sure, they giggled nervously "I'm okay, I just didn't notice a hole right there"

I laughed and hold my stomach "You're really sloppy sometimes you know that," I persist to laugh and they hit my chest, so weak it only feels like a small eraser being thrown at me.

"Go dip yourself in the pool" I commanded, they slowly drop their self into the pool, "Show me how you do breaststroke"

Though I repeatedly commanded them to do the breaststroke they managed to do the false moves. "Wrong, you're doing the butterfly stroke. We learned breaststroke in our first meeting, where were you?" I sighed and threw myself inside the pool to show how the breaststroke is done and repeated it 2 times with them watching me from the edge of the pool, this must be easy to do if they actually got their attention on, and since it's a basic stroke too.

"When you're doing the breaststroke you want to make sure that your legs stay beneath the water, if it rises above the surface that means your position is wrong," I tell them as I rub their body gently and with consent to correct any mistakes in their positioning. I'm not gonna lie if I said I'm getting sex appeal right now, but as an instructor, I need to keep things professional.

"A-aah"

What did I just hear? Did I hear Y/N whimpers leak out, "Could you be more gentle please.." they turned to me trying to hide the slight red tint on their face. "You're good, now show me" I finished checking their positioning and get out of the pool to see how they move. It comes out pretty nice actually.

Later

"Is something wrong, you seem to be in pain", I approached Y/n that appeared to be troubled, they kept holding their thigh for 15 minutes of recess. "My thigh is cramping, ah- aah" they screeched, I know how to treat cramps but I have no equipment to do so, perhaps the cold water can be a substitute. I lifted Y/N up to sit them on the edge of the pool and help them relieve.

"This is why warming up is important, you didn't warm up from home first did you?" I asked, Y/N nervously admitted that they in fact didn't do it and haven't done it here too. I mentally facepalmed myself for not warming up with Y/N first, but these legs I'm holding... and that thigh shaping so perfectly in that wetsuit. It was something I couldn't resist. "Coach," Y/N called to get my attention, I turned to them but I couldn't help to stare at their lips. That plump rosy lip pouts open and those beautiful E/C gazing at me, this is probably just my imagination but they slowly pull in and-