Tres || Diavolo - Barbatos

Diavolo x Reader x Barbatos

3rd Person POVBolded word: DiavoloItalic word: Barbatos

Diavolo leans down on his seat pulling you close, he takes your hand and put it on his chest, putting your hand around your shoulder.

You and him stay like that for 20 minutes, the young lord Diavolo decided to start the conversation first. It was a tad awkward.

"Can I...lay my head on your shoulder?" you look up to see if he lets you or not. Diavolo answered you yes and smiled softly at you. "Can I lay my head on your head too?" he asked, all smiling making you giggle and you nodded at him.

When you arrived, Barbatos opens the door and let the Young Master out first then he take your hand to escort you inside.

Standing another 3 men, and they start cat calling you.

"Ey baby, rather than be spending your night with that red and green-headed nerd why don't you spend your night with me"

"Nice outfit sexy"

"Smoking hot"

.

Diavolo told you to get inside and wait for him on the dining table, you did so as he said. The staffs quickly helps you take off your coat and lead you the reserved table, it seems that you're the only customer here. You waited for the other 2 demons to come in.

2 minutes later you stare in disbelief as the both of them come out with nosebleed and clothes a bit creased. Diavolo wipe it off with a handkerchief Barbatos gave.

Barbatos excused himself to the kitchen leaving you and Diavolo alone

You: My lord-

Diavolo: Please, call me Diavolo

You: oh- okay. Are you hurt?

Diavolo: No, I'm doing fine.

You: Why is your nose bleeding?

Diavolo: That guy punched me, but I managed to.. let's just say I made him lose the ability to see his daughter.

You: Why would you do that?

Diavolo: Guys like them should take a lesson on how to respect other person, I don't like seeing people harassing others.

You: It's fine Diavolo, you don't need to beat up other people that's rude towards me. But thanks

Diavolo: No problem, let's start the dinner shall we?

You: Yes, if you may

Diavolo clap his hands and then 4 waiter come out of the kitchen with tray full of food and cocktails. They put down all of it and Diavolo excuse them to leave. There's a lot of different food, Barbatos then came out with tray and bowl of (your fav food here). It's like in the movie.

Diavolo: Your favorite

You: my favorite! How do you know?

Barbatos: I have been watching you for quite times, forgive me if you think I'm being invading your privacy. I am My Young Lord's butler after all

You: That's actually really great, and it taste exactly the same. Thank you, Barbatos and Diavolo!

Diavolo: No problem

You and Diavolo start eating, however you keep table manners when having dinner with Diavolo. As usual, he starts the conversation by asking you.

Diavolo: Y/N