Pretends to shut your laptop when they come in.

Lucifer

- "You... what are you watching on that" He interrogates you
- You tried to hide it but can't because you fail to keep on a poker face
- You deny his accusations of you watching porn, but doesn't want to show what you were browsing on your laptop
- Finally, he takes the laptop away and opens it back, "oh... you're watching tutorial"
- He gives it back to you, "If I caught you watching porn I'm gonna punish you", eyes glowing as he said the last part

Mammon

- He's suspicious of you buying naughty things online
- "OI OI OI, What are ya doing on that laptop? No way you're buying something naughty online, are ya?"
- He takes by force your laptop and opens it
- "What's the password?" He threatens you to tell Lucifer you're buying sex toys online if you don't tell him.
- He opens it and it just shows that you're filling a car installment form. "FOR ME? THANK YOU!"
- "No idiot, it's for me"

Leviathan

- "What are you watching? Anime? Or reading manga? I wanna join you too"
- He sat beside you and tries to open your laptop, but you slap his hands. He's now growing suspicious
- "Oh...you're not watching anime, then what are you watching? I wonder"
- He points out random things and snatches your laptop opening it.
- To his surprise, you're browsing Danny DeVito, "Oh, you're watching him. Alright, I approve" He gives you a thumbs up and goes to make some ramen cup

Satan

- The first thing that comes to his mind is you're on Omegle
- He checks your search history from his phone
- There's a keyword saying: 18. "Oh Y/N, you're very naughty aren't you. Looking up 18+ things secretly, what are you watching? I wanna know"
- When he opens your laptop, it revealed that you're just searching up "18 ways to prank your dad"
- He's getting interested, thinking you might want to help him prank Lucifer.

Asmodeus

- He thought you're talking with people online, so he wants to join.
- But you said no, you're doing something else
- Still, he wants to join you doing that "something"
- You tried to push him away, but he's not moving. Now he changes his mind thinking you're watching something dirty.
- He pins you down, while you struggle he opens the laptop
- "Araaa...you're shopping skincare without me, and it's the limited product from my favorite skincare brand. Why are you so naughty"

Beelzebub

- He thought you were watching a cooking tutorial so he joins in
- You're not watching a cooking tutorial so you deny it, he doesn't know what else you'd be watching if not either cooking tutorial or mukbang videos
- "Whatever you're watching I wanna watch too"
- If you don't show him what you're watching he's gonna get suspicious, but if you show him what you're watching he's gonna beg you for it.
- You showed him anyway, it was food porn. You're watching food porn.
- "I'm hungry now's let's go find something to eat"

Belphegor

- He doesn't care what you were watching on that, he tried to sleep
- But gets suspicious when he heard another male voice
- he jerks the laptop away thinking you're chatting with someone on Omegle and make out with you passionately to tell that male who you belong to.
- "They're mine, fuck off-" he turns to the screen, but immediately stopped when he sees that you were watching ASMR videos. You laughed so hard at him
- But he still is jealous, "you know you can just ask me to cuddle you until you're asleep instead of watching ASMR video"

Diavolo

He asks you what you were watching, you said nothing.
- "Y/N you know I can detect lies right?" you nervous sweating
- There's no point in hiding it so you tell him.
- You were watching images of place with unsettling music
- He joined in, saying he seen this place in his dream.

Barbatos

- You were watching some videos for your assignment.
- When suddenly Barb comes in and you shut your laptop now understanding how it goes.
- You go to the bathroom to wash your hands which Barb see as a chance to see what you were watching
- When you come out of the bathroom, Barb is sitting nicely on your chair checking out your work.
- "You got 2 wrong, come here and I'll tell you how it works" he teaches you until you understand and give you some trivia
- "Okay, now what did you learn from this?" "That Mitochondria are the powerhouse of the cell"

Simeon and Luke

- Luke immediately thought you're hiding new recipe from him, but Simeon thought otherwise.
- "Oooh! What are you watching, Y/N? New recipe? Anything baking related? Share it with me please!"
- You weren't watching anything bakery related, you're watching a sad historical film about angels, demons, and human. You're anxious that they're gonna laugh about it-
- They're curious now, they turn around and whisper something. "Mission... Execute" Luke jumped to you and tickles you while Simeon opening the laptop.
- "Eeeh.. you're just watching movie" Luke was disappointed, "I thought you were hiding recipes"
- They ended up watching it with you, and correcting the wrong part of the history.

Solomon

- You want to be an independent sorcerer where you can use power without Solomon lending it to you. So you watch how to cast a spell and basic spells for beginners.
- Solomon go inside your room to ask what you want for Dinner, then you shut the laptop.
- He gives you the suspicious eye, and crossed his hand. "Hmmm, wonder what you were watching on that laptop"
- He didn't leave until you said it to him, "CHICKEN NUGGETS I WANT CHICKEN NUGGETS, NOW LEAVE", "I will not leave until you tell me, what were you watching? Were you watching some kind of art and paintings?" "yes, yes I'm watching that, hurry up prepare my dinner" "Should I leave...? Hmmm nah, you're rushing me"
- He ties you up with his magic and open the laptop. He chuckled at you, "And your purpose of watching this is?"
- You shyly tell him what you watch it for and he said he'd train you if you help him with his work later.