Watching you || Mammon

Mammon x Reader
Mammon's POV

"Shit... Y/N's here" I thought, I'm currently hiding so I don't get caught. I can see them from this little cut on the cupboard. Y/N sighed "hah...ugh school is so tiring Hufft," I tried to not make any noises when I see them unbuttoning their blouse. Then they take their bottom off, leaving them with their underwear.

I could feel my 'Junior' slowly growing inside my pants. I was off guard then I realized I'm in the closet and Y/N is about to open this door. "SHIT, SHIT WHAT THE FUCK AM I GONNA DO" then an idea came to my mind. I close my eyes and when Y/N opens the door I'm gonna pretend like I suddenly woke up here.

Your POV

I stretch my body up and yawned, on my way to the cupboard. "SHIT Y/N SOMETHING HAPPENED. COME HERE!! I NEED YOUR HELP" Levi barge in my room and yelled. "LEVI YOU- I'M NAK-" I got cut off by Levi pulling me to his room.

"I'm gonna lend you my hoodie, now I need your help defeating this boss," he told me. "You don't need to pull me like that. I'm naked" I covered my body with one hand. In Levi's room, he threw me into his beanbag and throw me a random hoodie.

"Man why can't you play yourself," I said irritated, "well it's because this is my last chance of winning, if I lose this game I got no chance left. This is the only chance left to be on the 1st rank. No one has ever won against this boss SO PLEASE!!" Levi begged me. I sighed and take the controller.

3rd Person POV

While Y/N is away, Mammon takes the chance to get up and leave. while covering his bulge. He goes to his room looking at his phone acting as nothing happened. With Y/N running thru his mind the next hour, he couldn't get his boner away.

6:37 PM

Mammon's POV

I went to the kitchen to look for something to eat, then I see Y/N with the shortest short I've ever seen. I'd ignore it but Y/N was shaking their ass- and it jiggles. "BODY ODY ODY ODY ODY ODY ODY ODY ODY, ODY ODY ODY ODY ODY ODY ODY ODY. LOOK AT HOW I BODIED THAT ATE IT UP AND GAVE IT BACK. YEAH, YOU LOOK GOOD BUT THEY STILL WANNA KNOW WHERE Y/N AT- AH-" Y/N jumped when they see me, "What idiot?" I asked.

"Now Mammon I know you want something, what do you want?" Y/N assumed, "You know damn well I want yo-" Beel cut me off asking "Y/N what are you cooking?" "Uh random thing I found on the fridge" "Smells good, can I taste it?" "No you're gonna eat the whole pot down" Beel pouted at my word and goes away. "What do you want again?" "I want... I don't want anything idiot" "Okay dumbass" then Y/N goes back to doing whatever they're doing. I'm just sitting at the counter pretending to play with my nails when in fact I'm looking at their ass

"Can you come to my room after dinner?"

"Why?"

"Just come idiot"

After dinner
At Mammon's room

"What do you want now Mammon," Y/N asks, "You"

I pushed Y/N to the door and french kiss them while locking the door. I pick them up and press my body against their body. "M-Mammon" Y/N moaned out my name, their voice sounds sexy when saying it.

I walk over to my bed and sit them down. I quickly take off the shorts along with the panties and quickly unzip mine too. Pushing them to the bed and taking the hoodie off, my hand plays with the nipple and the other was jerking me off.

Your POV

Mammon was gobbling up my right chest. While jerking off, I push my legs together and bite my lip trying to contain my moan. "I-Idiot put it in already" I demanded. Mammon got up and pull a chair. Now he's in front of me sitting. "Lay back and... touch, yourself. I wanna watch.." He awkwardly said.

"B-but I want your dick, please...? I'll be a good girl/boy for you" I begged. He stands up and pushes me down, taking my hand and moving it up and down. "Now I wanna watch you do it by yourself," He said. This is a new side of Mammon that I never experienced, this side of Mammon isn't the tsundere idiot that was shy and whines all the time.

So I got up and take a vibrator to insert it in my ass while my left hand gonna play with the other. My right hand just be playing with my nipples, pinching them. While doing all of that stuff I keep eye contact with Mammon.

"How slutty of you, you know you can't replace my dick with that vibrator, you nasty idiot." He degraded me, I blushed from his words. "Then come here and fuck me, fuck this slutty asshole of my mine," I said while desperately hold out both of my hands.

Mammon's POV

"Fuck this slutty asshole of mine," Y/N said desperately holding out both hands. I look over at their private part "So wet for me aren't you" I pull out my phone and position it at the nearest table. "A-are you gonna upload it at pornhub," Y/N asks. "How stupid, you know I don't wanna let anyone else watch you spreading your legs and showing off that nasty hole of yours" I answered. 

I pull the vibrator out by surprise and shove my dick inside. "M-mammon I'm-..I'm gonna-" Moaned out. "You're gonna?" Then I look over at their private part and see cum all over. "I never knew someone could cum just from one single thrust" Y/N already panting hard with their eyes rolled up and mouth open.

"That ain't gon work," I said, I began thrusting up and down

Y/N hand is tied up with mine, while their leg is wrapping around my waist

Y/N hand is tied up with mine, while their leg is wrapping around my waist. "M-mahhhn~mon I'm, I'm gonna- break-" "Shut up" I cut Y/N off by inserting my finger inside their mouth. "Ple-ase my ni-nipple too" 

Your POV

"Think you can handle that much?" Mammon gave me the smirk, "Just play wi-th it id-idiot mnn" Mammon then pinch my nipple, making me arch my back. "So cute... watching you whimpering and trying to stay still like this"

He picks me up and sits himself down on the bed with me on top of him. My back is facing his face. I lay my head on his shoulder, "Give me your lips" He said, I immediately french kiss him. This gives me butterflies in my stomach. "Wow," I think as I look down on my crotch. "Nnghhm your dick felt so good inside me..." I moan on his ears. "Are you gonna be a good girl/boy now?" Mammon asks, "Yes daddy" I nodded.

"Good" Mammon then thrust harder, wanting to finish it as fast as he could. He holds my hand and hugs my body, then he came inside me. "I love you, idiot, you're mine forever" He hugged me and kiss my back.

Then he turns off the camera and saves it for later.

Later that night
Mammon's POV

"Nnghhm your dick felt so good inside me..." I replay that part while rubbing my dick up and down.

Damn, he really watches every damn thing Y/N does.