Cream || Beelzebub

Beelzebub x Reader
Italic word: Him

It's boring midnight in Devildom right now, there's nothing to do other than surf through your DevilTok FYP, nothing particularly interesting, not until you come across this one video, it was a prank video, "Opening my legs in front of my bf while naked challenge" The caption said, you thought it was weird and slide down to another vid.

While scrolling your ears catch the sound of footsteps in the kitchen, which can be heard from your room since it's next to the kitchen, everybody is sleeping you didn't think much of it..... until you heard boisterous sounds of jars and utensils moving. You thought some animals had broken into the kitchen so you went to check, turns out it was just Beel. He's too focused on snacking to notice your head peaking from the doorframe though.

Usually, you'd stop him from doing so but this time you're too lazy to do so, you weren't really thinking about anything, funny, and your mind returns to that one video again, "wait... actually that's not a bad idea."

You took your lower garment off, leaving only a really tight tank top on, you took your phone too preparing to record the video, and walk your way to the kitchen. Quietly sit down at the counter, and start recording on your phone, "Beel." You called for him, he heard you for the first time and immediately stop to turn his head to you, this is the perfect timing, after catching his attention you opened your legs wide enough to make him see "Come eat me up" you add.

"Wow.." he stood, you cackled up feeling satisfied for catching his reaction on the camera. "What, you record that for what?" he stopped, on the other hand, you were busy writing the caption for the DevilTok, "Just hold on a second," you asked him. But he couldn't be more patient, his lips were already kissing your neck and biting it. "Ahhngh, Beel you're too impatient" you quickly shut your phone after the video is uploaded and leave it on the counter as he picks you up and brings whip cream to his room.

He lays you down on the bed with one hand, the other hand was shaking the canned whip cream. "Closing your leg already? Open it for me" He commanded, taking off his shirt to reveal his muscular body. You can't help but give in to him, his hands trailing to your chest, teasing the already hard nipple, and lifting your top up enough to show your bare chest. "You look even more tempting now..." he took off the can cap with his teeth and blow it all over your chest and spread it even more with his hands.

"Your body smells so sweet you know that" Beel confessed before he leaned down to lick your nipple and at the same time stimulate your sex, this feeling of his moist and slippery tongue arouses you so much it gives that butterfly feeling on your stomach. Once there is no cream left he pulls away and changes his aim to your sex, once again he blows the whipped cream over your sex and spread it all over with his hands making you squirm a bit when he accidentally touched the sensitive spot.

Beel feels his pants getting tighter, his bulge growing harder every time hearing your voice, he couldn't handle it anymore, he slid down his pants before starting to eat you out. How he loves the smell of your flesh and the whipped cream mixing up, even better he didn't have to blow more cream because he knows you will lubricate on your own, just constantly licking it makes you cum so much, it lubricates the entire part of your lower down.

He licked his lips dry, both eyes staring at your body, the movement of your chest- up and down, the sound you make when gasping for air, and your lewd facial expression, it's enough to make him want to ravish you. He stroked his cock a bit to let out all the precum, "Have you had enough, or do you want more?" He asks before continuing, you looked at him for good 5 seconds before answering that question "Ahh... I want more."

Positioning his cock in front of your entrance, and before putting it all in he rubbed the tip of it on your hole to lubricate it. Slowly he starts to put the first half in and moves his hip a bit, and smashes it all in, making you scream. "It's so deep inside you right now" he leans down to kiss your neck and starts thrusting slow but deep, enough to make you feel crazy. Your hands wrapped around his shoulder, pulling him close to you as he fucks you harder and deeper making your back arch and press your body to him. 

You start moving your hips in sync with his thrust, "I-it feels so good when you do that Y/N, keep doing that" Beel moaned between his kiss and move rapidly. This is when the climax comes, you felt that tight knot in your belly, and your chest feels like it's about to explode, his thrust starts to hit the end spot of your inside, and both of you finally cummed together. Your insides are filled up with his own cream, and your mind can't think straight after that, from doing a prank to fucking, you're pretty much exhausted from all of those fucking and immediately collapses.

Beel pulled down your top to cover your torso, he didn't want you to be cold, he takes out one of his sweaters and boxer, the hard part is dressing you while you were asleep, he managed to succeed tho. Finally, he lays beside you and pulled the blanket over both of you, and kissed your forehead before drifting away