Midsummer madness

Since summer has been around, Diavolo decides that he wants to go to the human world for his Summer holiday. He invites the exchange students and the brothers, they seem excited about it. Sure it's gonna be nice but all you could think about is the mosquitoes, this year we're going to Okinawa, Japan. 1 whole week in Okinawa, we're gonna have so much fun. 

Everybody has packed their needs, everyone wearing either Bermuda shorts or cargo and a tanktop except for Lucifer he's still using that formal outfit of his. We're still in Devildom but Solomon already wears his swimming trunk and duck floaties with his face covered by a snorkel mask. Diavolo opened the portal to the human world finally we jumped into it.

We teleported right to Okinawa, you guys walked to the villa since it's not too far from where you summoned. People look at Solomon weirdly because of his appearance, arrived at the hotel check-in and put down our bags, you changed to swimming suit/ bikini/ swimming trunks, and put on a beach shirt/sarong on top of it. "Damn I look cute in this," You thought to yourself in the mirror.

You JoJo posed last time before going out of the bathroom to approach the living room, the brothers already changed to their beach outfits. "OMG OMG IT'S LUCIFER WEARING SWIMSUITS!!" You see that they're centering their attention on Lucifer, Asmo finally noticed you playing with your phone on the couch, "OMG OMG IT'S Y/N WEARING SWIMSUITS!!!" now they set their attention on you. "What's the noise about?" Simeon comes out and saw you.

You guys have now reached the beach, jumping up and down, Levi recorded basically everything he found interesting around him. Asmo is helping to put sunscreen on your back making Mammon jealous, you join Luke in burying Dia in mermaid-shaped sand, as Luke were about to finish the mermaid scales pattern Mammon fell on top of him ruining the shape of the sand. "YOU'RE ALWAYS RUINING EVERYTHING" The small angel yelled as he chased Mammon leaving you and Dia alone. You continued shaping the sand.

You got yourself a coconut drink and enjoy it while looking around, that's when your eyes catch Lucifer riding a wave with his surfboard, your eyes longingly stare at him. "Oh god he's so cool and hot like that," You thought to yourself. 5 minutes later Lucifer comes out of the wave carrying his surfboard in his hands, he looks around deciding to invite you to surf with him.

You guys are now in the middle of the sea, you and him are on the same board, waiting for a wave to come. Finally, it came one, Lucifer helps you stand up. "This is the 5th best wave I've ridden today," He claimed, "not just because the wave is big but we're surfing together on the same board" Shit that makes your knee weak. The wave ended, Lucifer chuckled and pull you to his arms. "You know you can ride a bigger wave tonight" he tightens his grip on you, cmon y'all gotta know what he meant by bigger waves😏

You're in the middle of the sea with Simeon when something approaches you and bites your hand, you lose your consciousness right now and there thinking that your demise finally arrives, in reality, it was just Mammon fooling around with shark fin on his back. Mammon panicked thinking that he accidentally ate your soul, "Calm down, Y/N just fainted. Plus you shouldn't scare people around" Both of them brought you back to the land and lay you down on the beach chair.

10 minutes later

"Do you understand how it's very dangerous, imagine if Y/N drowns" You wake up to Lucifer lecturing his younger brother, "Oh my god I'm alive" eyes look over to your leg, they're still there?! 

you continued your activities anyway, Asmo invited you to drink Mojito with him. "Hey let's flirt with random people" he suggested. 

"I LOVE YOU!" Asmo yelled to passing by a lifeguard, "Oh my god Asmo, you're embarrassing me" You covered your face and laughed silently, the lifeguard approached both of you, slipping a piece of paper to Asmo, it was his number, the lifeguard is doing a "call me" gesture to Asmo. "Oh.my.god, a hot lifeguard just gave you his number" you lower your sunglasses and look at him, he laughed and save the number to his D.D.D.

Coming to Leviathan, he's playing animal crossing not wanting to get out and feel the sun. "Come on..... let's do something put down your switch and play in the sun. Let's snorkel" You stole the switch from him and pull him with you to the snorkeling booth. "Aaaaaah, I don't wanna interact with other fish, I like Henry 2.0 more"He attempted to resist. We both ended up snorkeling anyway, "aren't you like a serpent? You can breathe underwater, or no?" you whispered to him. 

He did it, he breathes underwater. He's swimming around with his tail, I'd want to go deeper but they put a barrier on it so we can't go. All the fish is surrounding him as if they're his servant, annoying the hell out of Levi, his eyes glowed at him, feeling scared they scurried away. Finally, you guys finished the snorkeling and go back to the beach. "That was awesome! You scared them away with one glare!" Levi blushed at the compliment.

We played until the sunsets. You're standing on a big rock, the wind blowing through your hair, orange light on your skin, view of orange and pink mixing up in the sky. Asmo sees this as a perfect view to use for his live wallpaper, he took multiple pictures and videos of you. The day finally ends with a kiss from your favorite person.

Revised Date: Monday, 21 March 2022/ 00:55