Leave me out of your fantasies || Simeon

Simeon X Reader
3rd Person POV
Italic word: Him

You are hanging out with your boyfriend- Simeon at the purgatory hall, doing your homework with him. Later you come to his workroom and see that there's this mountain of books on his table, guessing it's the new TSL series he worked on you decide to read it.

Surprise surprise it's not the TSL series you guessed, instead a romantic novel called, "Love in the devildom" in which the story tells about an exchange student angel that meets his human lover in the devildom.

"HUH?!" You read the character introduction, innit was a familiar name "Simeon" and "Y/N L/N" and the description about you was similar too, the age, the height, race, birth date. You jumped right to a random page and see cuddling scenes.

Oh my Lord you thought, you checked the writer's name in the book cover 'Christopher Peugeot' Simeon's pen name. "Did he really... Write this..?.." You awkwardly put down the book and go back to the kitchen thinking he only writes TSL.

3 weeks later.

Simeon workroom now filled with more book, this time you open the book and actually read from the beginning, "He uses my name again...that guy" tip of fingers flipping pages as Simeon came into his workroom, "Ah, you found my new book" he smiles to you innocently, "..why did you use my name and give out my real-life info here? What if something or someone takes advantage of it?" You put the book back to where it belongs, "It's fine, I put the warning there 'Characters of the fiction does not base on a real-life person' on the back of the cover" He lightly said that, still. The book was only filled with fluffy stuff.

1 month later

"Simeon presses his body against Y/N, pinning the human down in the bed. His groin pressing against Y/N lower back as he tried to whisper in their ears, "Y/N." The husky voice of Simeon said to Y/N, Y/N's body weaken when they hear him calling out their name. "I can't hold it back anymore, I need you right now" his cold hand slide inside Y/N's clothes, the sudden cold feeling on their body makes them flinch a bit. "You're wrapping me so deep inside you" Simeon can't help but move his hips front and back, "Haa~ Nggg~ 💕 you make my whole body so hot and wet" they continued loving for the rest of the nigh-" You're consumed in thee ero novels he made not realizing the writer himself is in front of you trying to get your attention, he takes the book away from you and close it.

"If you want to read the rest I suggest you buy your own" He smiled innocently, annoying you with his face.

"DON'T KID ME, WHEN WAS THE TIME I EVER 'yOU mAkE mY WhOale bOdY so hOT anD wET' TO YOU. ALSO, STOP USING ME AS A REFERENCE. LEAVE ME OUT OF YOUR FANTASIES DAMMIT"

You don't even know how he can portray that innocent angel look but at the same time, he writes such an erotic story, more erotic than the author that makes this book. Well, he is a writer anyway, he can compose inappropriate words to graceful angel-like writing.

Your face is mad crimson as you rant at him, he chuckled slightly and push you to the table by surprise.

"I can and will make you say that sentence"

He began covering your neck with sloppy kisses as his fingers unbuttoning your uniform, cold hands slithering up your body, his finger suddenly pinches your nipples. Panties already wet from his touch, his hand slides inside your panties and tease your throbbing sex

"Ohh..already this wet from my touch and you're soft too...Mm, perhaps it's my story that turns you on this much?" Simeon pulled off your bottom along with my panties.

You feel your body throb and heat up because of him, he really does know how to make you wet if he wants to. "S'meon..my body feels hot" you admitted to him, you can feel the smirk from his kiss as you said that to him. "I know that I already know that you'll say it, just like what I promised"

He starts making out with you, lifting you and lay you on his work desk as if you're his work to do. His lips are in front of your sex, blowing warm breath onto it, placing a gentle kiss on it then up to your thigh, admiring the satin-like skin and the delicate scent of you making him eager to bite your skin.

He licked your bud, sticking a finger up inside you. The ecstasy of this moment sent pleasure all over your body, toes curling as you move your thighs to wrap it around Simeon's head. His finger is moving in a circular motion inside you to feel the warmness.

"My, how tight are you, I can feel you're really clenching down on just a single finger of mine" He gets really close and hums on your sex, giving it a bit of vibration before he began to devour it, in addition, to force your whimper to come out.

Undoubtedly, you start letting your voices out getting the situation lewder and lewder, and echo the room with your moans and his groans, it's really hard to not squirm even when his hands holding your thighs.

"S'meon... I'm about to cum" You confessed and he stopped and pulls off from your sex, you hissed, desperately wanting him to continue you took him by surprise, attacking him with kisses, eagerly taking off his belt and spitting on his cock and smearing it before you pushed him to the floor and sat down on his cock.

Fuck, what a desperate baby you are, you stared down on your sex jumping up and down on him, admiring his abs and staring at his eyes as if you were in trance. He just laid back, resting his hands on your thigh, trying to not be a pervert but he just couldn't help but stare at your beautifully sculpted body. The image and the things you do will always stay in his mind and he will remember it while writing every new chapter of his ero novel.

But finally, he gets up and pinned you to the floor, thrusting you wilder than the pace you were on earlier, both of you are just really desperate for each other right now.

"So tight, so wet, so good for me" Simeon hummed, you let out a long moan when he rams into you, hitting that exact spot that jolts your body like electricity.

Your body trembles wildly under him as he moved faster and deeper inside you, "Simeon...a-aah, I'm close" you mewled, back arching to him with your nails sinking deep into his back, incapable to hold it in any longer you squirted out your juice all over yourself and him.

You panted heavily as Simeon pulled out, his cum dripping out of you like you're a waterfall. He takes a napkin and cleans you up before lifting you up and bringing you to the bathroom with him to wash up.

3 weeks later

"SIMEON! NOT YOU MENTIONING MY NAME IN YOUR EROTIC NOVEL AGAIN!!!" You yelled at him as you read the first page of the book saying "Dedicated and inspired by my lovely partner, Y/N L/N"

Revised Date: Friday, 25 March 2022/11:40