Your chest on mine || Solomon

Solomon x Reader
3rd person POV

It's a movie night with your human best friend and you're choosing what movie to watch. You're laying on your stomach, breast on Solomon's crotch. "Uh-uhuh" He moaned a bit. "What?" you asked. He answered with a 'nothing' and you go back to searching for movies. Solomon just looking down at your beautiful hair.

He starts playing with your hair, then you decided to watch a random comedy movie that you find. Not even 5 minutes into the movie and both of you already cackling so hard. "AHAHAHHAHAH OH MY FUCKING GOD, DID YOU SEE HOW THAT BITCH RESPONDED PLEASE- PFFT AHAHAHAH" You laughed while holding your chest due to pain because of laughing too hard. "HAHAHA YES OH GOD, THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE SEEN YET SO FAR IN MY LIFE"

Then You turn around laying your back on Solomon's thighs still with your eye glued to the screen. Solomon sees this as a chance to take a pic of you being off guard. Not realizing he has the flashlight setting on. "DELETE THAT SHIT OR I'LL-" you tried to snatch the phone away from his hands even if it means pushing your chest against his face.

"Y-Y/N it's on my face," He said while enjoying it, it felt wrong but right at the same time. "Hah, Solomon you're so pervy...anyway let me see the pic" You straddling him. "Now look at deez" He showed a pic of you lying down. "Oh wow my tits look so big," You said while squeezing it. "Yes and I'm gonna eat it," He said while pinning you down and suck on your neck.

"Solomon wh-at are you doing..nghh.." You stuttered and he began kissing you down to your chest lifting up your shirt then he put his head in your shirt and start sucking on your nipple. "That chest of yours, I wanna see it bounce when I thrust in and out of you. "H-hey we can't do this, we're not dating ye-...t" You tried to resist it. 

"Fuck it, we're gonna get married anyway," He said, "Are we about to kiss right now?" You asked. He got his head out and starts making out aggressively. "You know what, we can do it," You said to him. You got on top of him and took off his shirt and yours too. You both rub each other's stomach and You fall on top of him. "Your panties are getting in the way" He ripped it off with force and starts playing with you. You hug his head between my chest and grab his hair.

Your POV

He's so good at making me feel good. I take the remote and turn off the TV so I don't waste electricity. "It's getting hot in here and my pants are getting tight. Come take it off for me" He commanded me like I'm a demon in pact with him. I then unzip his pants and slide them off his legs. I was about to slide his boxer off but he stopped me and take my hands and make me play with his clothed dick. "Tease a little bit" He moans out.

I teased him for 5 mins, Enough teasing I pull out his dick and rub my thumb on the tip of it. Squeezing it and rub it up and down. "I have a better idea," He said while looking down with a panting face then that face turns into a smirk "Jerk me off with your chest. Put this thing between your chest and bounce it for me" He commands me again.

I did the deed to him, my mouth helps me suck on his tip. "Shit...ooh" He plays with my hair melting me down. "You're so good at this baby" His remark about me. Then I circle his tip with my tongue. "Don't tease, get back to your work" Oh he's serious now. I shove the whole dick in my mouth and bob my head up and down with my tits bouncing.

He shoots his cums to my face and chest. Now I'm covered in his cum, he helped me by licking it and clean it. "Squeaky clean, now come and sit here," He said. I straddle on his lap and our chest touched. This gives me butterfly, he kissed me and tuck my hair to the back of my ear. "You're so goddamn beautiful" I blushed at his compliment and kissed his nose.

"Solomon, fuck me- No... make love to me" I commanded him back. He kisses my shoulder still hugging me. Then I stand up on my knees and carefully insert him in me, "A-ahh splitting me open like tha-hat" He still hugs me. "You're so warm, your body is like a bonfire to me," He said not wanting to let me go. Then he bites my ear and kisses it.

He lay down with me on top, and I still cling to his body. Later he started thrusting up and down and traced his finger on my back, tracing his name on it and down my spine. I arched my back, "Ohh!" He moans when he feels my chest pushing on him. His hands playing with my hair, I wonder how his face looks like right now.

I licked on his neck and bite it on his sensitive spot, "uh-uhuh yes bab-by. You- ahve no Idea how much I wah-nt you" He moaned out. "Forget the bed we're fucking here. But don't ruin the sofa" I rushed him. "I'll just have to cum inside you then" His hands are on my thigh and I started moving. "Up and down...just like that"

I stopped moving for a bit just to tease him. He's whining now, "Patience baby boy, I'm taking a little break" I push him off when he tried to kiss me. "You're gonna regret this, sweetheart" That's what he said before he flips me off and thrust deep and rough inside me. Shocking, indeed. "HAH! It hurt, stop! S-top it bef-ore I bre..ahk" He chuckled at my vulnerability.

"Keep your guards on even when chilling on the couch baby," He remarked. "U-uhuh" Solomon frowned at my reaction. "Boring, you're boring. I know you can be a lot louder than that. I don't care anymore, let the neighbors know my name" Then he started moving again. His eyes are on my tits making me cover them, he quickly pins my hands down. "Don't cover it, I wanna see it bounce when I'm doing this to you"

"If you wanna cum then just cum, there's no need to ask for my permission," Lol stupid bitch thinks I would be obedient to him even if I don't get your permission I'm gonna cum anyways. Our hips move in sync and his hand holding mine lowkey gave me goosebumps. "I- I love you, Solomon" Hearing that makes Solomon's heart flutter, he's blushing hard and gave me a little kiss

"Be mine then" He proposed, "Kiss me again" He kissed me, passionately this time. He sat me down on his lap and pat my head. Putting a blanket over my shoulder and rubbing my back.

"I wanna stay like this, forever"