Our natural heater || Asmodeus || Beelzebub || Belphegor

Asmodeus x Reader x Beelzebub x Belphegor
3rd person POV

It was a cold raining night, thunder striking the ground and the wind blows too hard, the window blew open. You're getting bored of trying to close it open every 3 minutes. Devildom when the thunderstorm comes, that's why Lucifer seals the whole house when the rainy season comes, "AGHHH! ENOUGH" you rage quit when the window blew open for what seems like the millionth times now. Taking your blanket, pillow heading to Beel's room and it turns out that Asmo is there too. Belphie probably up in the attic

"Ugh! I hate this, I bet my room is gonna be messy when this thunderstorm stops" Asmo sulked, that one time when you entered Asmo's room and he is crying because his skincare spilled everywhere and his room is very very messy."Shhhh, it's okay. I understand" You patted his head and pouted, "Lucifer forgot to seal the house again" Belphie burst in, he sounds irritated and throw himself on the bed, "The rain hitting attic's roof is so noisy, the wind constantly blows thru the window," Belphie tells. The both of them- Asmo and Belphie start complaining, you and Beel just wrap up in a giant blanket and vibe near the fireplace.

Then they finally stop rambling and see that you and Beel are cuddling near the fireplace. They decided to join in, the blanket is enough to cover the 4 of you. "You know, we're gonna turn into cinderella if we sleep near the fireplace" you giggled. While Belphie is already asleep, suddenly Lucifer came in, "Lucifer you forgot to seal the house again" Asmo complained along with Belphie waking up after hearing Lucifer's name.

"Look Luci, we're hosting a warm cuddly party. With Beel as our main heater, and I, Y/N as your host" You happily said to Lucifer, Lucifer gave you a small chuckle "I'll get you guys some snacks" and there he go. Rather than just cuddling, those 3 brothers discuss what movie to watch while you're at the kitchen cooking popcorn. Back to the room, you had a bunch of stuff in your hands, snacks from Lucifer and popcorn along with Cola.

It's not quite fun just watching it from the TV, you borrowed a projector from Levi so it feels more like a cinema. The horror movie plays while the eerie music played in the background, the air feels tense. "Boo. Bitch I'm a ghost" Asmo sang that which then scared Beel off and he jumped. "Beel you're literally buff you can kill anyone you want" Belphie admitted and everyone else agrees to it. "But wait aren't you a ghost or sum?" You thought before going back to watching the movie.

The thunderstorms ended earlier than usual

"Alright I'm going back to the attic"

"Me too, I'll go back to my room now"

"Awww, I wanted to cuddle more" You pouted and look down in disappointment, "Well it can't be helped then, can it?" "If that's what you really want then I'll gladly stay! <3" Then the 4 of you cuddled for the rest of the night, slept on the same bed too.