Lessons || Lucifer

Lucifer x Reader

All of you finished your dinner, you go back to your room to take a shower and grab your books. Throwing on some random t-shirt and pants you have, then knock on Lucifer's room.

"Come in," He said, you open the door and put the books down on the desk. He walks over to you and sits you down on the chair.

"Open page 78 now"

You open the book and search for page 78, Lucifer walks to the door, and before he leaves he said; "I expect you to finish reading that when I come back here. Read from page 78 to page 83"

You nodded and began reading.

"Reproduction system huh?"

When you finish reading the pages you wait for Lucifer to come, eventually, he came back and gives you a paper with a quiz on it, and take away your book. You gladly accept it and start reading.

"Question one, which serves as temporary storage of sperm cells before they are released in the urethra? Easy it must be epididymis"

"Which produce egg cells and female hormones? Ovaries duh"

"What do you call the process of removing the foreskin? Uhh, what is a foreskin? It's probably circumcision"

"what do you call first menstrual flow? Tch this is all 5th-grade questions. Menarche"

"What do you call the female external genitalia? Vulva"

"What reproductive ailment caused by an abnormal build-up of a mass of tissue in the cervix? must be cervical cancer because it's a cervix problem"

"What is a condition wherein a portion of the intestines pushes through an abnormal opening or weakening of the abdominal wall and into the scrotum? uhh.. testicular injury?"

"Which is not a part of the external female genitalia? Must be Cervix"

"How many days does it normally take for a menstrual cycle to take place? like 21 days or something?"

"What do you call the passageway of the nutrients for and waste from the unborn baby? placenta"

You think to yourself as you're doing the quiz, luckily it was only 10 questions. You bring it to Lucifer, he's checking on it

Lucifer: You got one wrong

You: That was so close what the hell, which one was it

Lucifer: Now I want you to read the continuation of page 83 to page 86

You: Aww cmon!

Lucifer: You want to pass the exam right? So do as I told you because I'm the one who makes the exam question.

You: So you mean you're giving me spoilers for the upcoming exam?

Lucifer: Better be done by the moment this alarm rang

You: I- okay-

You continue reading the book, you feel eyes burning up to yourself. Lucifer was looking at you the whole time, you felt confident enough to say; "Please stop staring at me" at him. he chuckled and just give you an "Okay" and play with his D.D.D.

You think to yourself why he made you learn how babies were made. But you just go with it and finish the reading.

The bell rang just in time as you finish reading, Lucifer tiptoed to you and put the book away.

Lucifer: Okay Y/N, can you tell me how babies were made?

You: Sex

Lucifer: I mean the process