All day long || Lucifer

Lucifer x Reader
3rd Person POV
Italic word: Him

The brothers are having a vacation, but you and Lucifer aren't coming cuz you and him have works to do. It's a demand from one and only Lord Diavolo, each one of you was in your room doing your individual work.

You're listening to your fav music, and repeatedly yawning sometimes even look at yourself in the mirror and do the ✌😗 thing, later you award yourself with a 10 minutes break to read comics and watch memes or do anything in general that entertains you.

"Two bros, chilling in the hot tub, 5 ft apart cuz they're not gay"

You're about to go back to work, as soon as you check the time on your D.D.D it's striking 12:30 PM meaning that it's time to cook lunch for both of you. Stood up and go to the kitchen which is just next to your room, throw on the apron, and start cooking. You made nutritious food and cooked the rice. Calling out Lucifer's name but he's not answering, call him 2 times but still no answer.

"Tch damn pridey mcprideface"

You eat your food quickly and put his food on the tray, walk your way to his room you open the door slowly. Not feeling any Lucifer's present there, you go to his study and saw him with a mountain of paper and him laying his head on the desk. You put down the tray on his desk, shook his body.

"Get up..the food gonna get cold"

Lucifer slowly gets up and opens his eyes, you inhale and brush your pony out of your face, "come here" he says seductively.

You come to him, hovering yourself over the table in front of him. "On my lap," he commanded flatly and patted his thigh. You knew he was not in the mood for any shit right now, so you not wanting him to punish you or anything you obeyed his command and sit on his lap.

"Feed me..master"

"Wtf? This gotta be the side effect of overworking" you assumed.

You take a spoonful of rice and vegetables, do an airplane motion as if you're feeding a baby, and giggled at him. He glimpses at your perfect shiny skin and runs his finger thru it, you continuously scoop the rice and feed it to him. Finished from feeding him, you got off his lap to walk your way to the kitchen. He holds you down, "You didn't even get permission to get off my lap."

"Lucifer I have to wash the dishes" you confessed

"Be back in 5 minutes"

You go back to the kitchen to wash the dishes and store the leftover. Clean the counter and go back to Lucifer's room, once you're back to his room you sit down on his lap again watching and waiting for him to finish his work.

You covered his face with kisses, Lucifer imprisoned you with his hands. He takes a stress reliever pill and was about to swallow it, but you stopped him telling him that he doesn't need that, why? He might ask, you answered with this answer.

"I can be your stress reliever"

You pulled on the neckline of your shirt, showing him skins. Lucifer stares at you with his bloodlust eyes and starts making out with you, while you unbutton his black shirt. He takes all your outer layer, leaving you with only your undergarment.

"It's not fair, why are you fully dressed while I'm exposed like this"

"Then undress me, I'm not gonna do everything by myself"

You gulped, thinking you might have angered him. So you did only unzip his trousers and pull his cock out to fondle with it. His face was showing that that fondling doesn't take an effect on him.