Rare type of fish || Solomon

Solomon x Merma(n/id)!Reader

In the land of Samudra, where Solomon currently resides because of the pandemic in the human world. There's a rare type of fish, no one in this land has it except for the riches. Solomon just needs the fresh seawater to complete his potion, in the middle of walking he found the rare type of fish that every fisherman dying to get their hands on it. Solomon of course brings the fish back, not aware that it's secretly a merma(n/id) incarnation. 

He brought you home and put you on the counter, he prepared ingredients to make his favorite food Unidentified matter... Before he cooks he had to complete the potion. So there he goes to the potion brewing room.

Your POV

"I can't... I c-can't breathe.."

I try to find the nearest water source but I can't find anything. Then there I see a long thingy with a lever on it, I open it, it creates water. So I just put my head on the place where the water comes from. Then I hear footsteps coming to me, I quickly turn off the long metal thingy and hide somewhere I thought that person couldn't find.

 He looks everywhere and scoffs

"Tch. Must be the damn cat."

I jump out hearing the word cat because I know that devilish creature will eat my fins. The person earlier then looks at me, I grab onto a small trisula and point it up to him. Threaten him that my dad's gonna kill him.

You: D-don't come any closer! My father, the great king Amanzi will kill you!

Solomon: Woah...

You: W-what! Don't touch my hair! And my body..!

Solomon: Are you really Amanzi's kid?

You: Who are you?!

Solomon: I'm Solomon, nice to meet y-

You: Ahck..water, water...

Solomon: Oh!.

Solomon lift me up, I try to resist him. But before I can do anything my eyes close themselves. 

2 hours later

I woke up, in a small pool of water. I look around and see no one. I make my move to escape from this weird place. I open the window and look around. I'm in the sky! The door creaks open and I immediately try to escape. But he grabbed me first. Tch.

Solomon: What are you doing?!

You: Ugh, get off me!! Stop holding me!

Solomon: You could die right there you know that?!

You: I'd rather die than living with you!

Solomon: I promise I'll take you home okay?! I'll take you home tomorrow!

You: You're gonna do bad things to me

Solomon: No, don't worry I'm not a bad guy. I'm just a sorcerer from the human world

You: You.. you monster!

Solomon: Hey! Stop hitting me

You: You humans are ruining our home, stay away from me you monster

Solomon: Are you a merma(n/id)?

You:  You don't need to know that.

Solomon: Do you want something to drink or eat?

You: No need. Hmph just get me home tomorrow

Solomon: Fine then I'll go

There he goes, You just sit there in the bathtub for a couple of hours until your stomach starts grumbling, you refuse to go from the bathtub and stay there. Solomon comes in with a tray of food in his hands. You look him weird