Warm || Belphegor

Belphegor x Reader
Italic words: Him

The cold night breeze hits your skin, startling you as you peacefully watch the starry night on the balcony, but it soothes you. "Just how long are you gonna stand there?" A mysterious figure spoke to you, turns out it was just Belphie coming to check on you.

"Oh! Belphie, I thought you were sleeping" You answered, turning your head to see his face. He approached you, settling his hands on the balcony railing. "You're boring human, you have nothing else to do? Going to the balcony this late at night" He stated in a monotonous voice and rest his chin on his hands. Your eyes rolled up hearing his statement, "It just relaxes me, okay?"

Once again the cold air washed over your skin, reflexed you to hug yourself trying to warm up. Belphie watches as you do that "If you're cold then you should just get inside."

You shook your head implying that you don't want to go inside just yet. That earned a sigh from Belphie, making him take his jacket off and drape it around your shoulder. "You'll catch a cold if you stay on like this, don't stay out too long." That caring gesture from Belphie makes your heart flutter before you can say anything Belphie already departed, leaving you with only yourself.

15 minutes later you came back in, the freezing feeling finally stopped when you entered the house, going up the staircase to the attic on the way to give Belphie his jacket back.

Earlier you were planning to converse with him but when you got in he was already sleeping, or atleast that's what you thought. Simply you put the jacket next to him, but seeing how cute he looked when he was sleeping, you can't resist the urge to play with his hair, just a bit before you move back to your room.

Soon after, Belphie's eyelid split open to see you. "Sorry, did I wake you up?" you immediately pulled your hand away from his head. "No.. it's gonna be cold tonight, just wear that jacket I lend you" He suggested in his usual sleepy tone.

"What about you?" You asked back in a slightly concerned tone.

"I like the cold weather"

Hearing that permission from him you took the jacket back to put it on, "I'll leave now-" His hands suddenly clutch on your arms, you let out a small gasp when he did that, shocked by it. "Spend the night with me" His finger clung on the material of the jacket, clinging to it like he was scared that you'd leave.

He gets up on his knees and wrapped his hands around your waist, using them to effortlessly lift you to the bed, next to him. Then he just lays his head on your stomach, his arms are strong around you. Trapping you in his firm embrace not letting you escape from him. It made you feel all warm and fuzzy. It's impossible to not play with his fluffy-looking hair, just a little head rub won't kill anyone, right?

Regardless, he frowns and pushes your hand away mumbling something inaudible to the fabric of your shirt. "What is it that you want Belphie?" you tried asking but once again he just mumbled inaudible words. Finally, he lifted his head and he had this certain desperate face, feeling like he want to... 

"All I want to do is kiss you until I fall asleep"

"Can I?"

You were off-guard at first but then you nodded, suddenly you find yourself making out with him, embraced by the warmness of his hand. Your hands clung around his neck, fingers curling into his t-shirt.

Butterflies are all having fun in your stomach, it felt like your clothes are too tight on your skin as your breast rise and fall and your breathing become labored. He pulled away from the kiss trying to catch his breath, his half-closed eyelid shifting from your eyes to your lips.