Can I marry your oldest? || Chosen Character

Chosen Character x Reader

CC: Chosen Character
D/N: Dad name
M/N: Mom name
F/N: Family name
B/N, S/N: Brother/ Sister name
Play the video when I tell you to
CC's POV

"Y/N, tonight when you're back to your home, go to your backyard bring your mom, dad, and your sister/brother" I texted Y/N thru my D.D.D, while they're out with their family I prepare the backyard. Decorating it with an arch rounded by flowers and fairy lights on the backyard entrance, a small stage, flower petals trail, a family table, beautiful pot of flower. I've decided to divide the other into 2 groups. The backup singer, and the instrument player.

7:38 PM

I hear Y/N's car pulling up to the driveway, that's when I tell group 2 to bring their assigned instrument and group 1 to stand behind their mic. I'm a bit nervous.

Your POV

"Everyone, I think CC wanted to show something to us. He tells us to go to the backyard" I said to my family. "But I wanna play games," My little brother said. "Later, let's go" then I lead them to the backyard.

I open the backyard door and then... "Hey" CC waved awkwardly to me and smiles. "CC.. what is all of this" I look around in shock. "Don't worry I'm gonna clean it up later" He said. "Everyone, today is the day. Where I'm gonna propose to Mr. and Mrs. F/N" He said to the microphone. My family sat down at the family table, of course, me too.

"Today, I present this song to Y/N and their family. Sir, ma'am, I wanted to talk to you today because I have important news to discuss. First, I want to tell you how much I've enjoyed getting to know you and Y/N, and how much I appreciate being welcomed into the family. You are wonderful parents, and I know that Y/N is such a kind and caring person today because of that."

"Your daughter/son means the world to me, and I hope to spend the rest of my life proving that to her/him. I'm here today because I would like to ask your daughter/son to marry me, and I would be honored to have your blessing."

Now play the song
CC's POV

"Sir, I'm a bit nervous about being here today. Still not real sure what I'm going to say, so bear with me, please, If I take up too much of your time."

"see in this box is a ring for your oldest. S/he's my everything, and all that I know is it would be such a relief if I knew that we were on the same side" CC said as he pulls out a velvet box showing the ring

"Cause very soon I'm hoping that I could marry your daughter/son and make her my wife/husband. I want them to be the only girl/boy I love for the rest of my life. And give them the best of me til the day that I die. I'm gonna marry your prince/ss and make them my queen/king. S/he'll be the most beautiful bride/groom I've ever seen."

"I can't wait to smile when s/he walks down the aisle on the arm of their father. On the day that I marry your daughter/son"

"S/he's been here every step since the day that we met, (I'm scared to death to think of what would happen if s/he ever leave) So don't you ever worry about me ever treating them bad"

"I've got most of my vows done so far (so bring on for better or worse) and til death do us part there's no doubt in my mind it's time, I'm ready to start. I swear to you with all my heart"

"I'm gonna marry your daughter/son, and make them my wife/husband. I want them to be the only girl/boy that I love for the rest of my life and give them the best of me 'til the day that I die, oh. I'm gonna marry your prince/ss and make them my queen/king. S/he'll be the most beautiful bride/groom that I've ever seen"

"I can't wait to smile as they walk down the aisle. On the arm of their father on the day that I marry your daughter."

"The first time I saw them, I swear I knew that I'd say I do. I'm gonna marry your daughter/son and make them my wife/ husband I want them to be the only girl/boy that I love for the rest of my life and give them the best of me til the day that I die."

"I'm gonna marry your prince/ss and make them my queen/king, they'll be the most beautiful bride/groom that I've ever seen. I can't wait to smile when they walk down the aisle on the arm of their father. On the day that I marry your daughter/son"

When the music ended, I nervously wait for a reaction from Y/N's family. While crossing my finger on my back. Y/N and their parents stand up and clapped for me, I think they're gonna accept my proposals. "Thank you all," I said as I got off the stage and walked to Y/N and their parent. Y/N dad put their hand on my shoulder. Still crossing my finger.

"You have a nice voice," Their mom said
"But you can't marry our Y/N," The dad said. That makes Y/N ran away to their room.

I break down hearing those words. "JUST JOKING, AHAHA YOU CAN MARRY OUR Y/N," Dad said, I look up at him with a relieved face. "I-is this for real?! I can? Thank you so much, sir!" I kneel In gratitude in front of them. "Hey hey hey, you don't need to do that. Now go and propose to Y/N, future brother in law" B, S/N said.

I run upstairs and barge in their room, crying at their pillow. "Marry me, Y/N" I kneel on one foot and opened the velvet box with a ring in it. "CC, I really would want to marry you. But my dad-" Y/N got cut off by their dad "Marry him, Y/N" "We were joking when we said he can't marry you" both parents said.

"Really...?" Y/N said crying, "Really," Y/N then cry happy tears while I'm putting the ring on their finger. The family clapped their hands, then we kissed.

Sorry I suck at wedding fic