Feelin myself || Lucifer

Lucifer x MC
3rd Person POV
Italic word: Him

You move your finger, rubbing yourself up and down, your mouth whimpering Lucifer's name, imagining Lucifer was the one who pleased you. You go faster and harder, not worrying that someone might hear it. You moan out Lucifer's.

.

"Nghhh, Lucifer~ I'm so needy for y-you. Replace my finger with yours please..."

"Is that true Y/N?"

You open your eyes to see Lucifer standing at your door, with a small smirk on his face. He closes the door and sits down on the edge of your bed.

You: L-lucifer.. how long have you been watching me..

Lucifer: As long as you can imagine.

You: You saw nothing.

Lucifer: Is it true, about the things you said earlier?

You: No...

You panicked, thinking he's gonna humiliate you, you couldn't think of an answer, you were too scared to see his face. For as long as you can remember, he looked at you for a whole 30 seconds.

Lucifer pulled out his D.D.D and played the previous voice note he recorded, you went red and tried to run by getting inside the blanket.

Lucifer: Stop covering your face or hiding your face from me, I want you to say it right in front of my face.

You: No, how dare I after that accident

Lucifer: If you don't confess I'm gonna stay here until I hear that from you

5 Minutes passed, and you were sweating inside the blanket. You can still feel his presence there, "I won't leave" He runs his hands on your back it causing you to flinch by the sudden feel.

You're cursing tf outta him in your mind for entering your room secretly or for recording your voice. You don't wanna see his face or hear his voice, feeling ashamed of yourself.

Lucifer pulls down the blanket just enough to cover your lower half, feeling too shy to show your face to him you quickly lie on your stomach and bury your face in the pillow.

"You are a stubborn one huh" He pinched the bridge of his nose, the whole time is just him talking to himself.

"If you really are that stubborn, how about I say this. What if I say that I want you too?" He was finally the first to confess, this is making your face heats up even more and you peeked at him.

He smirked, "My, did what I say finally break your pride?" He chuckled a bit before returning to his normal demeanor.

"T-then.. fuck me if you want me too" You muttered, still don't wanna show your face to him. "I don't want to if you don't say it to my face" He gave you a little smirk.

"Fine...I want you, and I'm really needy for you so please if you want me too, please fuck me" You rapped at him.

"And that's all I wanted to hear, Y/N"

He pinned against you in the bed. Making out with you passionately with his hands busy taking off his garments and your garments. You trail your hand down on his abs and his hand caresses your face down to your chest and curves. You can see down, it reveals his cock already leaking pre-cum.

"If any point you want me to stop then tell me. If it hurts, my back is all yours to scratch on"

You just nodded

You: Aren't you hurt if I scratch on you?

Lucifer: Let's share the pain, Y/N

He lowers himself to your neck and starts nibbling and biting on your neck down to your collarbone leaving marks, You wiggled in pain and tickles.

"Ahh...Lucifer- you're tickling me"

Lucifer soften up the bite and gave you his fingers to suck on. "This is what you need right, the feeling of my finger somewhere on your body"

Needless to say, you leak even more from everything that he does.

He pulled you closer to his bodylooking at you for permission and you slowly nodded. Lucifer throws your legsover his shoulder, he rubs the tip on you in a circular motion and rubs your chestwith his hand causing you to whimper. He kept teasing you, putting only the tip inand fiddling with it on your entrance.

Feeling impatient, you jerk off your hips to him. "Look at how impatient you are, you're practically begging aren't you" His eyes stare down at you.

"Please..."

"Please?"

"Please Lucifer, I need all of you inside me"

"As you wish" He pulls your body closer and entered you steadily. Amazed by how tight the feeling is, it's all in now. He starts moving back and forth- first at a steady pace. You didn't dare let any moans out, though honestly, you want to let it all out.

He watched everything on you, the way you reacted, every time he pump his cock out and then put it back in, every time he touch your soft skin, your lips, hair, and everything getting messier each and every thrust.

You: Luci, y-you pervert

Lucifer: Says the pervert yourself

You: D-don't stare, you!

Lucifer: You don't like me staring at you? But I like to

You: Luci, I wanna confess something to you

Lucifer: Tell me Y/N

You: This may be a little vulgar...but I touch myself whenever I just got back from your room, your scent is hitting me right in the nose.

Lucifer: Do you like my scent?

You: I like it

Lucifer: Do you want me to smother you with my scent?

You: If you would like to..

Lucifer thrust into you harder than before, it's giving you the urge to wrap yourself around his waist, together in pleasure, you held on to his hands and pulled him to kiss you with your tongue. With aggressiveness and passion, you kiss him deeply. Your mind is debauched as you start to move your hips in sync with his.

He can feel both of your climaxes is near, he set his pace up even faster even deeper. Looking at your eyes for most of the time, he loves making you feel shy.

" Your eyes are beautiful.."

Lucifer pulls out from your slit and sits upon the bed. You're panting, he holds your right hand and closes his eyes.

"You need to go back to your room what if someone walks in on us.."

Lucifer said he wouldn't mind if the both of you got caught, and patted your head to sleep.

Revised Date: Wednesday, 23 March 2022/23:35