Lollipop || Beelzebub

Beelzebub x Reader

Your POV

"BEEL! DON'T TAKE ALL OF IT T^T" I yelled out to Beel, he had taken all of the candy boxes with him and I haven't even tasted one single candy. Was the candy that delicious that he takes all of it and didn't share it with the others. I followed Beel to his room, he said he would give one if I come to his room and watch movie with him.

"Why just one?" I sulk at him with a pouting face. "Sorry Y/N this is too delicious to share with others" He answered with a happy face. "If I buy that too then I won't share with you" "Anyway what movie are we gonna watch?" Beel answer to my question is "Cooking show!" as always.

Middle of watching
Beel's POV

Y/N is beside me busy eating other snacks. I got 3 lollipops left in the box, but now I don't feel like eating them so I grab other snacks. "I'll give you one lollipop, just one" I hand Y/N a lollipop, they thank me and excitedly suck on it. "Hmm, another one," They said, I raise an eyebrow and continue watching. 

3 mins later

I check on Y/N, but the first thing that came to my sight is the lollipop Y/N is licking on. The way Y/N lick on it is not sexual but I somehow turned on by the view. Y/N licking the lollipop was more eye-catching than the food show. I didn't even realize I'm drooling. Then they pull the stick out of their mouth

"Y/N have another one please" "Hmm? Really!? Thanks!" and they take it. To avoid getting caught staring I pretend to watch the cooking show. Y/N never get their eyes off the TV maybe this cooking show was that interesting- or maybe the food looks so good that they never can take their eyes off them.

7 minutes later

I notice that they finished eating the lollipop I gave them, I look down at my pants feeling something tight then it's there. My bulge is growing and it's so obvious. I "tch'ed" and continue watching the show to distract myself and wait for this thing to calm down.

But it never goes down, maybe because I'm overthinking about Y/N. That's when I decided that I had enough and I'm gonna "give" Y/N the last candy. "Y/N I don't want the candy anymore. You can have it" I held it out. "It's so good I want more" Before Y/N could snatch it away from me I move my hand away.

"Let me feed you" "But I'm not gonna feed it to that pretty little mouth of yours" "What do you mean?" Y/N asks, raising one eyebrow. "I'm gonna feed it to this little," I said while trailing my fingers down from Y/N's mouth, to their crotch. "Hole of yours"

Later

"Be..eel- Haaaah~! Eat me up, j-just like that. Yee..-eehes" Y/N moaned out while I'm sucking on them, while my mouth is making out with their private part my hand is holding the lollipop stick thrusting it in and out of their asshole. Their private part has the richest taste out of all food I've ever eaten. "I-I'm gonna cum agai- AnghhhH!~~" 

They've shot their cum inside my mouth, "No.. no more," Then it's their turn to lick it. "Taste yourself" I pull the lollipop out of their hole and feed it to them. "Taste good huh?" Seeing as Y/N suck on it passionately. 

Y/N get on their knees in front of me, I look down and see that they're unzipping my pants. "I want more" Desperately said while aggressively taking out my dick. It sprouts up hitting Y/N chin. Y/N with no doubt began sucking on it. "I- I... Y/N ahh" I moaned out.

Your POV

It doesn't fit in my mouth- but I push it in until it's all in. Beel reflex makes him back off his crotch while at the same time his hands are on my head not wanting me to let go of his dick. "Yes like-.. like that with your tongue too," he said looking down at me, I look up at his eyes too. He caresses my face and tucks my hair behind my ears.

"If yo-u're about to cuhm tell meh," I said muffled, "If you don't want me to pour it inside your mouth then it's fine"  Beel smiles. "That's not what I'm talking bouht. I wahnt you to cuhm inside my hole" Beel looks at me with lusty eyes and give me a small smirk "sure"

I then suck him rapidly, he's also pushing my head up and down in sync with my move. Beel is moaning and growling so much tonight. I helped him reach his climax faster by jerking him off while at the same time sucking him. 

"I'm gonna cum!!" He yelled. I let him go and get on top of him, this time I'm sucking on the lollipop that Beel uses earlier while I'm bouncing up and down his dick. My hands rubbing every inch of his torso. "Give that 'milk' to me, my love" I stick out my tongue. His hands holding to my thigh while releasing all of his cum inside me. "O-oh wow~! There's so much coming out of your dick and now it's all in my stomach" I moan. "I want milk, let's get milk" Him being himself.