A meaningful year

3rd Person POV

Y/N stayed up all night thinking about their birthday coming soon, excited they jump around while putting the loud songs on repeat.  A certain someone keeps knocking on Y/N'S door, but Y/N couldn't hear the knocking.

Finally, that certain someone came in without knocking, it was Lucifer.

"Y/N can you tone it down, I can hear you from the underground tomb"

"Sorry, Luci didn't know you were on my door the whole time" Y/N lowered the volume and turned their attention to him, Luci gave them a loud sigh "What were you on about anyway?" it's clear in Luci's voice that he's annoyed.

Y/N raised both of their eyebrows, "Don't you remember what week is ittttt?" Y/N asked playfully. Lucifer thinks for a bit before answering the question, "It's exam week next week, go study so you don't fail" He quickly left after that. 

"Ehhh? I thought he remembered" Y/N mumbled a bit sad.

2 days before your birthday

"Eeeee! I'm turning ... soon!" You squealed on the phone with your best friend. There's a lot of squealing and giggling in that phone call.

"But Y/N, what about the brother and your friends there? Are they preparing something for your birthday?" Y/N's best friend asked curiously. Suddenly you're a bit upset reminded by the earlier event.

Recap:

"Guys, do you remember the day is in 2 days?"

"I dunno? Saturday or probably Sunday?"

"What day?" and so on the brothers are confused about what day is it. Y/N narrowed their eyes and were upset at them, their voice breaks a bit "O-ohh! I guess it's Saturday then...ehehe" Then Y/N left the room.

Present

And then Y/N goes back to their room and tries to distract themselves for a bit.

"Gosh really? So rude, it's your birthday week and you're sad just because of them" He/she/they commented on the brother's behavior. You lamented every day, maybe tomorrow you'll even snap at them.

Tomorrow

Y/N woke up normally not excited about stuff when tomorrow is literally their birthday. The brothers are also acting like every day, looking like they're not thinking about Y/N's birthday at all. Y/N quickly left to go to school early.

What good timing, the Purgatory Hall members are in front of the RAD gate walking to the Aula like their usual morning routine. Talking about Purgatory Members, Y/N hasn't spoken for a whole week with them.

"Hey guys, haven't we talked for the whole week?" Y/N approached them and they turned their attention to Y/N. "Yeah, we're busy studying for exams, how's your week been going?" Simeon smiled at Y/N.

Y/N answered "Well, not too good,"

Simeon's face quickly turned to a concerned face "Do you wanna talk it out..?" and so Y/N complained

"They don't remember what day is tomorrow, I'm really upset I feel like I'm gonna explode"

Confused, Solomon asked what day was tomorrow, even Luke and Simeon doesn't remember/know what day was tomorrow. Y/N were annoyed by them, why is everybody forgetting Y/N's birthday.

"Ignore it, you're gonna forget it again even if I told you" You scurried away with an angry expression.

.