Aftercare || Asmodeus

Asmodeus x Reader

You and Asmo just finished having sex, you're exhausted from it. Then the sound of water running on your bathroom echoes to your room, you close your eyes for a bit and are surprised by someone's hand lifting you. It was Asmo, he prepared a nice warm bath for you. He put you down in the bathtub, he takes your cherry bath bomb out and puts it in the water.

Asmo took a towel and flip it onto one thick piece and put it behind your head, you lie your head on it. He hops in the bath with you and takes the loofah and soap out, squirted some soap on the loofah, and position himself closer to you. He lifts your hand and starts scrubbing it, you're closing your eyes, relaxing your body.

You: Haaah~

Asmo: Do you like it?

You: I love it

Asmo: *giggle* I'll do more for you then

You: mm thank you Asmo

Asmo: you're welcome dear

He lifts your legs and scrubs them, you turn your back on him and hunch back revealing your backbone. He got chills just by looking at it. He squirts more soap onto the loofah and pours a bit of water into it, scrubbing the part where the soap was squirted to your back. Creating thick bubbles, then to your nape.

"oh dear, look at these hickeys I made for you. So cute and looks good on you"

You just giggled at his rant, after both of you finished bathing. Asmo wrap towels around you and lift you in bridal style

"You know I can still walk, right?"

"I know, I just want to take care of you for a while"

"Thank you, Asmo"

He sits you down on the bed and picks out some pajamas for you, he told you to put them on while he's going back to his room. You put on your undergarment... Pajamas and hang the towel on the bathroom door. You take your fully charged DevilPad and watch the YT video while waiting for Asmo to come back, after 5 minutes. 

Asmo finally back with bunches of skincare and had prepared a headband for you to wear, you put on the cute headband that's colored in your favorite shade. You change the video to something else from your watch later playlist, then Asmo pulled you to the chair and sits you down. Your DevilPad on the table, he braids your hair and ties it. He starts by putting on some peel-off mask on your face, the cool sensation can be felt on your face as he spread the mask.

Asmo: This mask will detox your skin, all-purpose, it's so good my skin is cleared on the first try

You: It's cold on my skin

Asmo: I know right~!

You: What the fuck

Asmo: What?

You: Just watch the video

Asmo: What's so good about this

You: don't know, it was on my recommendation

Asmo: Anyway, lift your chin. I'm gonna put a bandage on it

You lift your chin and lift your DevilPad too, your fingers scrolling thru the home screen to find a video. Asmo put on a plaster bandage on the bleeding spot, he accidentally bites too hard on it. When he's done, you lift your t-shirt and show the hickeys to him. He blushed a little and put his head inside your T-shirt and kiss your hickeys before putting on the plaster. That's when Mammon came in and shocked to see both of you, being the tsundere he is, starts ranting.