Posessive || Mammon

Mammon x Reader
Bold words: Other characters
Italic words: Him

The holiday season is coming, which means an annual retreat for you and the brother. This year all of you decided to travel to several countries, one of them being Japan. Winter in Japan looks really beautiful every year, the tree branch is concealed by snow, and every roof is covered in a thick layer of snow, even when you blow out the air you can see your breath puff. Enough about Winter in Japan, you and the brothers' rented a ryokan, enough space for the 8 of you.

Now it's dinner time, and you all decided to eat out at the nearest local family restaurant, Lucifer had already made reservations on the balcony table showing a view of the beautiful Mount Fuji. The waitress went to your table and all of you guys order like you guys normally would, "Is 2 bottles of Sake enough for all of us?" Lucifer asked for you guys' opinion before continuing his order, all of you cheered excitedly and agreed to that statement.

Soon later the meal is coming one by one to the table, everything on the table looks really good right now and you can't wait to dig in but here goes Asmo wanting to take pics first, "Guys! Let's take a family pic first, shall we??" Asmo says with a lot of excitement in his tone, he called over a waiter to help with taking pics and took as many as possible. We can finally dig in once he's finished taking photos of each meal.

"I'd like to thank you Lucifer for making this reservation, you really do know a lot of good places" You being thankful to him, Lucifer smiled and pat your back "Not a problem Y/N, you know I can do this much- I mean I can spend time with you during holiday times like this," you smiled back at him and was about to talk before Mammon talks first "Hey, get your hands off Y/N man!" said to Lucifer. Lucifer talked back to him "Hmmm? I don't see Y/N resisting, so I don't understand your problem." 

"Oh here we go again with these 2 fightings" Everybody stopped eating for a second watching Mammon and Lucifer bickering at each other. "Could you not joke around like that Lucifer?" Mammon has a sharp look aimed at Lucifer, you can only watch this fight goes down, know damn well these two ain't gonna stop quarreling until one of them decided to give up. "Joke? You do know Y/N is mine right? If I think about it now, Y/N always stay close to me didn't they? Bringing tea to my room, helping me with the council task, proper, hard-working"

"Oh cut the crap man."

"Have you been making fun of me all this time?" Mammon still looks at him sharply and with his fist balled. "I'm just saying I'm more suitable with Y/N, rather than with someone so incompetent as you are. Look at yourself Mammon, you can't even wash the dishes" With all of his dominance Lucifer roasted Mammon, Mammon looks down at his lap realizing all the things that Lucifer said were right but he does not plan on giving up just yet "Yeah, and what about that? Y/N accepted me knowing all of that. It also seems like you're making light of Y/N's feelings and nothing more to me"

"Oh, the Dessert is coming!" Asmo tries to break the tense atmosphere seeing the waitress bringing over a tray full of Dessert. After that sentence, Mammon stood up from the table and pulled you away from the dining table "Dear brothers, do enjoy your dessert," "Wait what Mammon, where are you going?" Levi called him out for storming off, "We're renting another Ryokan so don't mind us" Mammon answered yelling, loud enough for the brothers to hear. "Guh. What a scumbag" Lucifer scoffed silently

Mammon really did rent another Ryokan and moved his things from the Ryokan the brothers were staying, he paid for the two of you this time since he was the one throwing a fit earlier. "I-I'm changing to Yukata, uhm.. you should too!" You said to him before entering the bathroom, you undressed out of all of your garments and put on the Yukata, you're naked underneath since you haven't taken a bath yet. "Mammon! Help me, please! Come into the bathroom!" You called him to help you tie the Yukata's belt (Obi/Sash).

He came in already dressed in his Yukata, neat and clean looking, the belt is perfectly tied. Who knows a messy guy like him can tie a Yukata perfectly, "Perfect, you know how to tie the sash, I need help with that" you complimented his skill and hand him the sash. Sat set sat, shortly after, he finished tying it in a bunko knot, "You look really hot in this Yukata" His hands wrapped around your waist and pulled your body close to him so he can kiss your nape.

"Hey about what just happened... I'm sorry I couldn't say anything back to-" "Shhh... you don't have to be, it's my fault," poor Mammon, earlier at the dining table he looked like he was about to burst, your hand reached out to him and clung around his head, pulling him closer to give him a peck on his lips. "Kiss me more Y/N" he begged and rest his hands on your hips as he starts kissing you deeper, you can't help but to kiss him back and walked back at the same time. Not caring about anything else, you didn't realize there was a futon on the floor, how clumsy you are, you slipped and fall on the floor.

Your yukata loosed up revealing a little bit of your bare skin, "Oh I didn't realize there was a futon here, shall we continue?" you giggled and looked up at Mammon, the medium lighting reflected on your beautiful skin and your Yukata loosed up to show enough peak of your lower part, he gets down to push you to the futon and towers over your body.

He starts kissing again in a more passionate way, and at the same time his hand loosens up the tie on your Yukata and his Yukata, "hngh.." you whimpered to his kiss when his hands started to tease your nipples. "It's just so cute when I tease, and you always make that sound."

Mammon is just getting started, "What if I tease this part?" His hands lowered to your sex and play with it a bit, "H- Ye- hes.. that's the spot" you hold to the fabric and let out whining sounds, "Keep your voice down, or else they might hear your cute voice in the next room" He shuts you up by kissing you while his hands suddenly move faster and then slow down again and repeat that, his other hand jerks on himself with his eyes watching your lewd expression. "Ahngggh I can't t-take it anymore"

You jumped at him, putting yourself on top of him and grinding on his bulge. Letting your Yukata slip loose to reveal your body, the itching feelings he has on his hand, he wants to pinch and lick on it, both of his hands resting on your butt and slapping it, making your body weak and he takes this chance to put your nipple in his mouth and biting it "Ha..aah! M-..ammon stop it~!" you whined. All of him is going inside of you just like that, making you feel surprised.

"Oh.. why are you surprised that it went in?" Mammon looked up at you and slapped your butt again, "That's because you moved me around!" hisses you. "I'll stop if you don't like it tho.." he replied in a monotone voice and looked away from you, at this point you cannot stop and go back you'll have to finish this. He felt your warm hands on his cheek and you leaned in to insert your tongue to his mouth, "No.. please don't stop." Your hips started moving up and down slowly but steadily.

"Hey... You're mine you know... I won't let anyone else have you"

His sweet words cause your heart to race even more, your stomach feels like it's filled with butterflies, and you felt like you're about to go blank when he claims you as his's. Maybe you felt euphoria? Maybe your heart is fluttering right now, anyway, it excites you more to the point you started riding him roughly. "Touch me Man" you took his hands and placed them on your chest, he understood the assignment real quick and started fondling it, helping you reach your climax even quicker.

"Mammon..! Mammon...! I'm cumming" You screamed and moved faster, Your head threw back as your eyes closed because of the overwhelming pleasure, and pulled his body down closer to you just so you can feel the warmness of his body. "I love you Y/N," he kissed your neck and collapsed after that not even listening to what you had to say "I'm yours alone Mammon <3," you got up from him, and took off your Yukata, throws it on the chair and went off to take a bath.