Beel's morning || Beelzebub

Beelzebub x Reader

I woke up and go to the kitchen, I don't bother putting clothes on. Tying apron strap around me, I take out bacon strips and eggs. I'm too lazy to try today, pour 250 mL for myself and left Beel the left 750 mL. Beel comes to the kitchen and hug me from the back

Beel: aren't you cold?

You: not anymore now that you're hugging me

Beel: that's cute, you're cooking eggs and they get burned as we talked..

You: Oh shit

Beel turn off the stove and pick me up sitting me on the counter, he connect my lips and his. Beel pull me closer to him, I get butterflies as our chest touched. He slowly pull the strap and took off my apron, caressing my back gently. I put my hand on his clothed dick, teasing it slowly. His hands trailing down my body line, he takes off his boxers and lay my body down on the island. He positioned his tip on your entrance rub it on yours, he first rub himself and after his pre cum leak he insert his dick inside you. He leans down to your face and insert his tongue inside your mouth, he holds your waist and you stare deeply into his beautiful eye.

10 minutes later

You turn on the stove and flip the egg, while Beel fucking you from the back. He holds your body not letting you fall, your other hand on the counter. You pick up the egg and put it on the plate, you take the other egg and crack it open, cooking it to perfection just for Beel. Beel had shoved bacons inside his mouth, you don't stop cooking the eggs until your at your climax. Which resulted in 32 eggs, after Beel pounded you hard. He sit down next to you in the dining room and feeds you bacons and eggs, he helps you get up and take a bubbly bath together. He helped you scrub your back and put on moisturizer, now you just had to wait til it's 12 PM in Devildom to go to Hell's kitchen for your date with Beel.