Too busy || Diavolo

!!TW!! NON CONSENSUAL ACTS, DRUGS, ABUSE

Lately, Diavolo has been wayyyyy.... too busy. Usually, he'd have dinner with me, until now. I ought to ask Barb what was going on with him, but he says he doesn't know what's up too.

Lucifer had been complaining too, said Lucifer "He gave me, all his task, all his document. Saying he has business with someone else. Let alone sleep, I didn't even have a chance to take shower and give daily lectures to Mammon. This 'someone else' must be a really important person if Diavolo himself doesn't even have time to do his own task" I tried to think about a positive thing, maybe he was just doing business with an important person from another royale

"Young master has been visiting the fall lately, I think it's just my feelings but he came home smelling like woman's perfume. I'm highly suspicious that-" Barbatos is talking to Lucifer when Diavolo suddenly interrupted

"What are you saying? Know your position Barb". Barbatos and Lucifer were a bit shocked to hear this. "I understand. I'm very sorry, young master. I will not do that again. Excuse me" Barbatos leave the room to go meet Solomon while Lucifer just stood there processing what just happened. It's unlikely for him to say that.

Time skip at the castle

"Welcome back, honey. How was your day?" You asked him and he answers it with his poker face and monotone voice "Grant," He didn't give you that usual hug and smile and continued walking towards his room. Barbatos is currently out with Solomon, so instead, you offered to make him tea but he declines. Shutting his door in your face, "I-If you need anything, call me!" Before you leave.

You sit at the balcony trying to get your mind off things while listening to the calming owl noises, suddenly you got a text message from a friend let's just call this girl Jolyne. Yeah, so Jolyne texted you saying you should come to the party. You agreed to it, putting on a casual outfit and comb your hair. Knocking on Dia's door to tell him you're going out with a friend but he never answered so you just go.

The driver ushers you to Jolyne's house and you can already see people talking to each other while holding a red cup. Jolyne greets you with 2 cups of fruit punch in her hands, "my dad is so gonna lecture me when he gets home, guess what he said this time"

"He said "JoLynE cUjOH YoU bEtTeR ClEAn uP afTeR tHe PaRtY eNdED. Or eLsE i'M DiSoWnIng Yu And AdOpTiNG YOuR fRienD" That old man is in Italy right now" She joked and you just answered "yeah haha" That instantly made Jolyne concerned and ask you what's wrong. Although you say nothing's wrong she already knew it was about your boyfriend again.

"Yare yare dawa, you're always doing this Y/N. Hiding your problems away won't solve anything. It's better that you open up to me, I'm your best friend right?" She persuaded you to tell her what's wrong, but you didn't want to. "It's my boyfriend..the name's Diavolo, he-" before you could explain Jolyne cut you off saying, "DIAVOLO?! AS OF DIAVOLO FROM PASSIONE? THE ONE GIORNO FOUGHT WITH?" "No the other one and he only has 1 personality"

You wanted to tell her what happened but a phone call came, from Lucifer saying there's a Student Council meeting. Sadly you had to leave and go to RAD when arrived usually Diavolo will attend the council meetings. This time he didn't, "Alright everyone, put your heads together and decide. Where will we go for the RAD road trip?"

Eventually, you got back to the castle

You're heading to Diavolo's room, as you got closer you could hear faint moans and giggles and the bed creaking loudly, immediately you knew there's a woman. Your heart sunk, as you got closer again you could hear his voice too.