iSpy || Leviathan

Leviathan x Reader
Your POV

I'm in the car with Levi and Luke now. We're dropping him at the Purgatory Hall, but the traffic got jams (Tell me you know what I'm referencing) and we got bored.

"Pfff, it's not moving an inch" Levi blows his bangs and scratches his head. "I'm gonna be late to cooking class,😭" Luke said with worry on his head. "Yeah, Barbamom gonna be mad at you" Levi teased him. "HEY! I ONLY HAVE ONE MOM AND IT'S NOT HIM!!" He yelled in angriness. Levi laughed and say his usual 'ROFLMAOOOOO'

"Why don't we play a game" I suggested. They agreed to it, "but what kind of game??" Levi asked. "iSpy game you know how to play right?" "Easy ease let's pass the time. You go first""I spy with my little eye, a little kid on his way to the purgatory hall," I said. "I'm older than you, human" Luke pouted. "Yeah but you have a face and height of a 10-year-old" Said Levi.

"Ok ok, I spy with my little eye a cute-looking car with a bunch of stickers on it" Levi talking about a car on the front right of him, that car is full of anime stickers and I can see the person inside it bobbing his head up and down. Probably to anime op. "That one, now my turn" Luke points his finger to the car. "I spy with my little eye, a lady crossing the street with her cats" "There" I point to the lady. "Satan would be proud," Levi said.

30 minutes passed and we can finally move freely and arrived at the Purgatory Hall. Ok now me and Levi are alone in the car, "where you wanna go?" He asked. I honestly wanna go to the spa but I know he wouldn't want to so "Let's go home" He drove off to the HoL and another traffic jam comes around. "Ugh shit, I hate when this happens," He said. I guess we have to play iSpy again.

"I spy with my little eye, an angry blue-haired cutie on the driver seat" He just blushed at my remark and did the same thing "I spy with my little eye, a human with their beautiful eye looking at my way" I giggled and replied "I spy with my little eye someone who has a collection of hentai manga" Levi turn his head to me and he was like: "who that, Idk who he is"

"I spy with my little eye, a thick thick extra thick and meaty something I wanna eat right now"

"Levi no ecchi""It's not your thighs, you baka I'm talking about that big fat rabbit that boy is holding" (We eat rabbit here in my country, although I never eat them😹)

"Hmm how you know I'm talking about my thighs"

"Anyways your turn"

"I spy with my little eye, something I wanna ride and I'm gonna scream while doing it"

"Uhh"

"Rollercoaster! Look! points to the rollercoaster let's go there on the weekend"

"I spy with my little eye something I wanna rail hard on"

"That's me bitch, you wanna rail me"

"If you give me the chance, but I'm talking about that man right there. HE THREW THE LIMITED EDITION- HIS SON'S LIMITED EDITION FIGURINE AND NOW HE CRYING I'M GONNA RAN A TRAIN OVER HIM AND RAIL HIM"

"I- okay. I spy with my little eye, a thick thing standing mighty tall and strong"

Levi looks down at his pants and yes he is standing mighty tall lmao, but it's just another teasing.

"The pole"

"Right oh look, it's moving on finally"

Levi drove off, "I spy with my little eye a stick I wanna put the 'joy' to" I teased him again. Then he turns to another way, "you turned to the wrong way" "I know." We pulled up to a quiet road, there's no one to be seen right now. "I spy with my little eye someone I wanna fuck so bad," he said that out of nowhere and starts making out with me aggressively and unbutton my blouse. 

"You're getting bold," I said.

Then I did the same to him, I unbutton his shirt and pushed him to the backseat. I got on top of him and grind against him. "Ahh Y/N.." He puts his hands on my waist and explored my body up and down, his dick is getting harder and harder every time I move my hip. "Now, let's play shall we.," I said and pulled his dick out.

I insert it in my mouth and bob my head up and down. He pushes my head, now he's hitting my throat with every thrust, "if you wanna cum tell me okay" He agreed to it. Now I help myself by playing with myself

Levi is squirming a lot even though I hold down his legs, "Stop squirming dammit" I pin him down, "I can't h-elp it, I- I'm gonna cum!" Just on time, I'm about to cum too. I hopped on his dick and bounce up and down, my left hand scratching his chest like a cat while the right hand is playing with my nipple. "Agghhh! I'm cumming!!" He grabs onto my thigh and scratches it so hard, I bled out.

"O-Oh my god, this sensation!! Hah, ah. Pain, pleasure, and the feeling of your cum and mine mix up inside my stomach, Levi-" That's the last thing I said before collapsing besides Levi, He hugs me close and caresses my hair. I fell asleep and the last thing I know, I woke up in my bedroom. Was it all just a dream?