How they react to you wearing Maid dress

Lucifer

- You just wear it for your TikTok but Lucifer wanted to tell you about your extra RAD task so he just barges in.
- "Welcome back master"
- He changes the schedule, so you're the one doing all the house tasks.
- You protested at him, saying it's not fair.
- "Now now, that's not a way to treat your master"
- He gave you a "lesson"😏

Mammon

- "YOU MUST BE DOING THIS BECAUSE OF THAT OTAKU"
- Take pics of you and post them on his Devilgram story.
- Treats you like a real maid, makes you clean his room, and massage him.
- He acts all high and mighty now knowing what it's like having someone he can command around and do everything for him.
- He makes you kiss his hand, and act all shy about it.

Leviathan

- Faints
- Make TikTok with you.- He printed out a menu and make it into a menu book.
- Maid cafe roleplay with him.
- "Why do all of the menus had Russian in them??"
- You served the food anyway, Omelette with an "I love you" sauce on top of it. Just like in anime.

Satan
- He wants you to help him organize his book.
- You read a story to him, "what are you? A kid or something?"
- You accidentally tear a book, so now he's spanking you😏
- He treats you to Madame Scream after.

Asmodeus

- "I know you're a maid but I really wanna call you my slave," "Yes I'm a slave for your love"
- Like Mammon, he asks for a massage- He makes you bathe him, KEYWORD: BATHE. Not taking an actual bath with him.
- He splashes waters to you
- "Ahh! Master, you make me wet!" You playfully said and acted shy.

Beelzebub

- Asks for food.
- Basically just wants you to cook 1001 dishes for his hungry stomach.
- He asks where you buy that, you answered "Akuzon"
-Tomorrow when you woke up, you saw him with Mammon running around wearing a Maid outfit.
- He cooks back for you, his specialty: Homemade Custard cream

Belphegor

- He acted normal like every day
- He just doesn't care what you're wearing, as long as you have clothes on it doesn't matter
- You ended up asking for his opinions, he just said it looks good.
- You both watched movie, your hands playing with his hair.- He eventually falls asleep on your lap, you tuck him with his favorite blankies and give him a kiss on the forehead
- "Have a nice dream, Master"

Diavolo

- "Hey Barb, I want that too"
- Barb made him a maid outfit that looks similar to yours.
- "I heard it's trending right now, so I wear it"
- Lucifer gasped, "You... How are people gonna react seeing their future king wearing this ridiculous dress"
- "It's not ridiculous and everybody is wearing it. So it's okay, that means I'm following the trend"
- I bet Barbatos is holding in his laugh right now

Barbatos

- Lord Dia ended up making him wear it.
- In this case, Barbatos might as well put on some wig and turn into a girl.
- Instead of "Young master" he calls Dia "Diavolo-Sama" just like servants nowadays do.
- Wears it for the whole day.

Simeon and Luke

- Luke immediately thought that the brother had made you their servant, that's why he tells you to just move to purgatory hall with them.
- Simeon complimented, saying it looks good on you.
- You guys baked pastries together.
- Roleplayed as well, you pretend like you're babysitting Luke while Simeon works on his story script.

Solomon

- He accidentally poured magic potions all over it and the size is decreasing.
- It's so tight, the skirt doesn't even reach half of your thigh. The top is pressing, from oversized, it turns to a tight dress printing your body shape.
- He tripped when he sees you, that's why he accidentally poured them to you😏- He ended up paying for the damage caused to your dress. You don't want to accept, but he insisted.
- His pants getting tighter every time he took a glance at you.
- Like a maid would do, you did the 'job' for him.