Quiet || Satan

Satan x Reader

Satan and you are studying in the library's private room, you and he are studying for upcoming exams. However, things between you heat up and ended up in a hot quiet love-making session.

Satan: Hmm, no.. what's the formula again??

You: multiple it by 2 then multiply it again by 10%

Satan: Okay thanks

You: This is kinda tiring

Satan: Well, we have to do so

You: Yeah I don't wanna make Lucifer mad at me for my bad grades

Satan: Don't mention his name when you're alone with me, please.

You: Okay Lucifer Son

Satan: Say that again

You: Aww kitty I'll say that as much as you want

Satan: great now you're imitating me

You: Hmm let's take a break a bit

Satan: Okay, what you wanna do?

You: Hmmm, let's read books.

Satan: Okay, you go find a book. I'll be waiting here

You go to a random section and search for interesting books. You came by a book called "The Satanic Verse" you pick it up.

"The Satanic Verse isn't this the book that got burned in the UK, eh I never read this before"

You bring it back to the room anyway, showed Satan it, and playfully sit on his lap.

Satan: Y-Y/N what are you doing?

You: Sitting on your lap, you see

Satan: W-why would you-

You: shh shh shh Let's read this.

Satan: Mm let me hold it for you

He holds it for you, you and he read it together for 30 minutes. You almost fell from his lap but he of course catch you, his dick is lowkey hard you can feel it on your right thigh. Maybe it's because of your thick thigh on his lap, you often kiss him every 2 minutes he didn't complain about it and turn his head somewhere to hide his blush.

Satan: Mmm, you can't stop kissing me

You: You don't like it?

Satan: Not that I'm complaining

You: Then *kiss* I'll *kiss* keep *kiss* doing *kiss * it *boop*

Satan: mmh *red face*

You: You're so cute when you're flustered

Satan: I think we should start studying again

You: Aww why? You know you want something else

Satan: What do you mean by "Something else"

You: You know what * pats his dick*

Satan: Why are you still wearing your clothes then?

You: Why don't I cockwarm you while we're studying together?

Satan: Good idea

You get up and lock the door and close the curtains so no one can walk in on us. Then you turn around to him and undress while approaching. You unzip his pants and carefully sit down on his dick, he moaned while in process. As promised, you continue studying.

"Don't move, I'll punish you if you do"

You just giggled and write on your textbook. You did as he said, you didn't move even a bit for 1 hour. When you guys finally finished he rewards you for staying still.

Satan: You've been a good boy/girl, for that, I'll reward you. Do you want my finger, mouth, or my dick?

You: All of them *giggle*

Satan: Alright, but you have to be quiet. Everybody's studying, we don't wanna bother them do we?

You: Yes master

He inserts his dick inside your asshole, his hands play with your private part, and his mouth sucks on your nipple. You're so wet and are trying to hold your moan, he inserts his finger inside your mouth so you can hold it in. You're scratching his back and pull his hair, your nails were so sharp he moaned so loud. Someone even knocked on the door telling you to be quiet, he chuckled.

"Mmph, c-can you pick up the pace?"

He fastens his thrust and bites your chest and neck area, then you finally cummed after 10 minutes. He cummed after you, after that, you cleaned up the table and made sure there was no cum left on the floor nor the chair, and spray some perfume since there's no air freshener. You check out and go back to the house, you took a shower after arrived.