You destroyed my life.

!!TW!!
SELF H*ARM AND AB*SE
PLEASE PROCEED TO THE PREVIOUS OR NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You pierce the dagger into your wrist as the water runs cold on your skin, you look at your miserable face and wipe the tears from your eyes. You have 1 week left in devildom but instead of spending time with the brothers, you shut yourself in the attic since the new exchange student has taken your room away from you.

You spend most of your time with the purgatory hall friends, the 7 brothers were completely different before that exchange student bitch came to devildom. You were good on good terms and always hang out every day, but of course the bitch ruin everything for me. 

"Ever since she came....  Ever since she came to this place, none..none of you fucking talked to me. You'll only come to me when you need something. Y'all were careless about me, I trusted y'all."

You wrap bandages around your wrist, clean the blood, change to other clothes, and wash your face. You hide the dagger somewhere that can't be reached and go back to the dining room, sit down on your chair and start eating while listening to the others talk

Mammon: Grrrr! Levi stop hitting me!!

Levi: You scummy greedy face give me my money back

Rosette: Lucifer can I sleep in your room tonight~~

Lucifer: Go ahead

Asmo: Ahaha let's do a facial tonight rose!

Beel: *munch munch*

Belphie: Ugh. Stop being so loud

Levi: Agh cmon Mammon, I need to buy that limited edition Ruri Chan succubus figurine it's gonna be out of stock soon!!

Mammon: Ugh! I don't have money on me!! Go ask Y/N!!

Levi: Y/N can I borrow money from you please!! I need this figurine

You: How much?

Levi: 10K Grimm, please!!

You: God dang it Levi stop being so fucking head over heels for some dumb shit figurines!!

Mammon: You tell him!

Rosette: Y/N! You're so rude!! Here Levi I lend you my 10k Grimm

Levi: Wahhhh!! Thank you so much, Rose, I'll make sure I'll give you the money back!!

You: Just work a part-time job and stop with all those gambling with the witches can you!!

Mammon: I hate working

Lucifer: You know, Y/N does have a point.

Satan: Can you all shut up, I'm trying to read books.

Asmo: I'm finished~!

You had finished with Asmo, you wash the dish and go to the attic to pack for the night. Before you can take your bags Rosette pulls your hair making you fall and steps on your ankle (yoonbum intensifies), she gets on top of you and slapped you on the face.