How they react to "I love you"

Lucifer

- He may not say it, but he proves it. He makes time for you, listens to your problem, buying you your favorite food, cooking dinner, and making tea for you.
- "Come to my room tonight, and let me show you how much you mean to me, I'll make love to you until your body and mind are debauched" Keyword: make love, make love and sex are different
- You and him make love for the rest of the night with lots of praise and sweet sayings.

Mammon

- Gets shy and doesn't know what to say.
- Wants to say it back but his pride doesn't let him.
- "Do you love me back?" You ask him innocently, he answers no but deep down in his heart, he cursed himself for denying his feeling.
- You were disappointed in his answer. "Really?" You making sure he's telling the truth, he looks away with rosy cheeks, "Fine, fine! I love you too, there I said it. Happy now?"
- He brags about it later.

Leviathan

- Feeling insecure with himself, he asked what part of him do you love. "What do you even see in someone like me? I'm just an ugly otaku who always locks himself in the room. My body is flabby, my face is full of acne and blemish. My room is messy and dirty, you probably just said that to cheer me up"
- You deny his statement, "I didn't just say that to cheer you up, it's because I really do love you, even if you're just a worthless shut-in otaku who has a flabby body and has acne and blemishes all over your face, and that's what makes you perfect. I love your introverted personality and your passion for what you love. You're a perfect boyfriend material for me"
- Levi blushed at your statement, he finally says I love you back and kiss your lips.

Satan

- Like his dad, he doesn't respond to you with a direct I love you back. He does it in a way like buying you books and showering you with cuddles and kisses.
- He supports you on what you do and compliments you every time he has the chance to.
- Keeping photos of you in his album and memory book
- His goal is to print out every photo he had of you in his D.D.D

Asmodeus

- "I love me too! <3" He joked, "I love you too, but I love myself more" of course
- He hugs you very tight and kisses your neck. Leaving love bites on it
- He runs you a warm bath with rose and all kinds of bath products, rinsing your body and massaging your head.

Beelzebub

- He simply says it back and shares custard cake with you.
- Caring for you, every time he sees you he always asks "Have you eat?" and if you answer no he will take you to either Madame Scream or Hell's kitchen and treat you meals.
- Sometimes he leaves a note in your lunch box saying how much he loves you and other sweet things.

Belphegor

- "Buy me more pillows and blankies then" He playfully said, "I'm kidding, I love you too. Come here and cuddle me"
- He warms you up in his embrace, kissing your forehead making you feel all fluffy.
- He'd make you breakfast in bed sometimes if he happens to wake up early in the morning.
- Sometimes you guys even pulled a small mattress to the planetarium and cuddle while stargazing.

Diavolo

- Would marry you right there and now but he still got something to accomplish
- Buys you a promise ring and promise that he will make you his queen/king in the future.
- Takes you to fancy restaurants and even buy you expensive gifts

Barbatos

- Simply says it back and walk away because he's busy
- Even tho he's busy he still makes time for you, he cooks for you every time you come to the Demon Lord Castle
- Every day he asks you how your day was.
- He made you handmade gifts, from dresses, suits, bags. All made from high-quality ingredients.

Simeon

- He says it back and lists out different things he loves about you. You'll never get tired of listening him.
- Every weekend he'll bake you different kinds of sweets or cook you savory food if you want.
- He'll take you out on a picnic date or a walk under the moonlight.

Luke

- "I value you, Luke, you're like the little brother even tho you're older than me. Has anyone ever told you that you're a very very reliable person?" Luke felt happy when you said that you're like a little brother to him.
- He pours his respect and appreciation to the sweets he made for you.
- He enjoys the time he spends with you. You carry him piggyback and pat him sometimes.

Solomon

- He's glad that you're being honest with your feeling, he says it back and kissed you.
- He atleast cooks 1 time per week for you, and you eat it. It's called sacrifice okay!
- He makes you his priority and lets you cry on his shoulder when you want to.
- He also seals you with magic everytime you're going out so he made sure you feel safe even tho you're not with him.