As are you

{Smut warning: If under age... don't read}

"Your really going out of your way to spend time with this teacher aren't you?"

"I'm not doing anything! Mcgonagall was the one who suggested it, not me, but that's not the point I was trying to make Black"

"Yeah I know, but I don't really know how much help I can give you kid. It was a long time ago when I became a mut and I only did it to help a friend out"

"What do you mean?"

"James,me and....the other one, we found out that our pal was a werewolf, he hated himself because of it. It was quite sad really. Anyway, we researched for months so we could help him with his transformations"

Oh no. Nope. No no no. That's Remus definitely.

"I-I see"

"You feeling okay today love? You look a little sick" he placed a grubby hand on her head and examined her.

She was pale and a little on edge but that just due to the nerves she felt. She still felt so guilty about the whole 'I'm seeing yr best friend, uncle pads' dilemma.

"I'm fine pads, just tired,stop fussing" she huffed in response.

"Right well, thanks for the company but you better get going back to your teacher, don't want your beloved to start asking questions now, do we?" He teased.

"Oh shut up" she rolled her eyes and placed a quick kiss on his cheek before leaving the shrieking shack and making her way back up to the Castle.

It was now the start of November and the days began to get increasingly colder. She pulled her cloak tighter around her, trying to eradicate the chilly breeze that swayed across her skin.

She walked slowly across the lawn, the doors to the castle in eyes view, when she began to hear light footsteps following behind her. She was too cold to turn round so she just continued walking until she felt a hand gently lay flat at the bottom of her back causing her to tense up.

The figure leaned close behind her, their lips meeting her ear as their warm breath fanned her neck. She let out a relieved smile at the familiar feeling and began to turn round to face him.

That was until his hands gripped her arms tightly and forced her to face forward, pushing her gently as she continued to walk, his body pressed up behind her as she did so.

"Now I've been giving this a lot of thought Miss Kingsley," he whispered seductively in her ear. "And I'm not quite sure whether or not I can meet your standards of seduction like you are so easily able to do."
The hand on her arm now trailed down to the bottom of her back, his fingertips running slowly up her spine in a straight line, causing her back to arch slightly and her lips to release a small whimper.

She was loving this very risky encounter out in the open.

"I've been wracking my very tired brain, and I've come to the conclusion that simply...I am a man who uses visuals rather than words, so instead of describing to you how it will be, I've decided instead, that I shall show you, is that quite alright?"

His voice was gentle yet demanding, as they continued in a slow and steady walk, his lips moving against her ear lobe sending shivers of pleasure throughout her body. His hand ran up and down her arm as his rigid breath tickled her skin.

She swallowed heavily and nodded.

"Yes Professor" she managed to mumble, the feeling of his hands running along her body made her mind hazy as she felt every nerve in her system alight with a burning sensation.
She closed her eyes briefly and leant further into his body, causing him to let out a small groan as her lower half pressed against his tight pants.