Never

"Oh wow...you're honestly a wizard" she breathed, her head leaning back and her spine arching as he sucked gently on the skin under her jaw. He stopped momentarily and gave her a confused look.

"Umm...yes?" He laughed.

"I meant with your mouth Professor" she whispered, understanding now flooding through him as he let out a animalistic small growl and attacked her neck once more.

They sat in his classroom mindless of the world around them. Just the two of them with each other.

She straddled him, the fabric of her underwear, under her skirt, pushing gently against his tight pants as they roamed each other's skin. They were in heaven.

His one arm was wrapped around her lower back, pulling her closer to his body as his other hand cupped her cheek, tilting her head so he could taste her sweet, soft skin on his tongue. His lips running up and down her neck, leaving his mark of property and dominance on every inch of creamy white skin.

Her hips began to rock back and forth, friction pushing against his pants as he let out a euphoric moan and bit down on her skin.

His passionate kisses came to halt as he looked up at her in mesmerisation. Her eyes glued shut, her lips parted allowing her throat to tumble out with sweet, seductive moans, her skin flushed a bright red that would put the Weasley's hair to shame and her hair. Her beautiful brown hair that he found his hands running through so often, curling around her face messily, accentuating her features flawlessly and giving her a stunningly elegant look.

His mind was blank. It was hazed over by everything that she was and when she began to open her eyes and look down at him confused he knew exactly how he felt. He knew instantly. As soon as those brown, honey eyes locked with his blue ones he understood.

He understood why he had gone so far. He understood why his heart would race when she looked at him. He understood why he felt so overwhelmingly happy when in her presence. He finally understood.

"You okay?" She asked worried, her hand reaching out and slowly cupping his rough and scarred cheek. It was peaceful. Her touch was peaceful. It was as if it had been the one thing missing his whole life. Her touch.

He closed his eyes and absorbed the warmth coming from her hand. Leaning further into it he let a small satisfied smile tug at his swollen lips.

"Caitlin...I-I think-"

"Are you coming or what we need to get read-"

A voice that belonged to neither of them travelled through the room and broken off quite quickly. A voice that was so familiar to Caitlin. A voice that made her stomach squirm when travelling to her ears right in that moment.

That moment where she sat on her teachers lap. THEIR teachers lap. And held his face, topless. There was no way she could get out of this now.

They were both frozen. Eyes wide in fear, as they looked at the other.

"I...fucking...KNEW IT!!!!" Liv screamed, more excitingly then she had expected. She clasped her hand over her mouth and stood shocked by the sight before her.

Caitlin simply let out a pained and defeated groan and jumped quickly off the chair. Scurrying around for the top that had been flung away and chucking Remus his tie.

He didn't move. He sat glued to his seat, head in hands and back hunched over.

He was going to lose his job. He was going to lose her. He finally felt whole and now that was going to be ripped away from him, in front of his eyes, because he didn't lock of god damn door well enough.