Preparations

"Wakey wakey my beautiful girls...it's wedding time!" Sirius whispered, sat cross legged at the bottom of the bed that Caitlin and Liv were sprawled across. "Seriously...wake up" he sighed, giving them both an annoyed look as they remained passed out against their pillows, yellow and brown mixing against the white.

"WAKE UP!!" he shouted with a playfully laugh, diving on top of them both as they sprang to attention, groaning at the weight of his body that dived against them.

"Pads! What the fuck" Caitlin groaned, dragging the cover of her head as she pushed him off.

"Umm...language" he corrected, "Come on pup it's your day"

"First of all...every day is my day and second of all...what are you talking about?" she huffed, her exhaustion and early rising head mixing together in a state of small amnesia.

Sirius grinned broadly and sat in between the two, his back against the headboard as Liv turned over and rested her head against his stomach out of habit and Caitlin pinned a pillow over her head.

"Good morning gorgeous" he sighed happily, looking down at the radiant girl against his stomach, he tucked her golden strands behind her ear and could feel his heart fluttering in his chest.

"Good morning baby" she smiled, nuzzling her head further into the fabric of his t-shirt as her eyes remained closed ,"Why the hell are you up so early?"

"Are you two drunk or something?" Sirius laughed in a low tone, not receiving a reply from either of them and shaking his head an disbelief, "Well...if your not forgetting, you both should be getting ready for a wedding that is suppose to be happening in about three hours I'd say"

Their heads shot up, wide eyes as they jumped out of bed and started rushing around the room.

"Shit shit shit" Liv muttered to herself as she threw on her dressing gown.

"Blondie...there is plenty of time" Sirius reassured, smiling lovingly at her slight bed head and ignorance to his statement.

"I swear to god if I'm late to my own wedding..." Caitlin huffed, sliding her feet into the warmth of her slippers and running to the bathroom with a towel in hand.

Sirius remained sat on the bed, quite pleased with himself as he watched the two girls rush around frantically. One hand leaning behind his head with a wide grin spreading across his lips.

"You!" Liv pointed, spinning round as he sat up straight.

"Yes ma'am?" he nodded jokingly.

"Go...suit up...now" she ordered as he saluted and ran out of the room, the door snapping behind him as Liv sighed in exhaustion and looked round the messy room. Her gaze was snapped back to the door when it swung open and Sirius grabbed her face quickly, smashing his lips against hers and catching her by surprise.

"I don't like not waking up next to you...that won't be happening again" was all he said before pecking her lips against and sprinting back out of the door.

The blonde girls face was absolutely beaming. Her cheeks flushed as her eyes remained glued to the door he sped out of.

"I love you" she whispered to herself, staring at the wood where the presence of her boyfriend once stood. Sighing and then shaking her head, she began picking up the stray pieces of clothing that hung around the room.

Caitlin stood in the shower, her breath still uneven from her rush to get up as she felt the hot water trickling down the arch of her back, sinking deeply into her already damp hair and filling the room with condensation, blurring the mirror and window from vision.