Wild

" Goodmorning Professor"
"Stop calling me that for goodness sake!"
"Good morning my love"
"W-what?"
"Nothing"

The sun shone through the window bright and early. Beaming down delicately on both their faces as they woke up from their peaceful slumber.

Remus had woke before her and lay there for around 30 minutes. Simply watching her breath in and out. Her brown locks splayed across the canvas of the white pillow so elegantly and her face rested in such a comfortable and peaceful sleep. She was beautiful.

"May I ask you something?"
They lay in midst the warm blanket covering their naked bodies, her head lay against his chest as his fingers traced small trails up and down the arm that wrapped gently across his torso. He hummed in response.

"Do you make it a habit to wake next to your students? Or am I just special?" She asked jokingly.

"I don't make it a habit to do anything I have done with you. So you must be special"

"I do feel special actually" she agreed. " In fact...I feel SO special that I can't help but feel a slight bit of guilt" her face now accompanied a small smirk as Remus looked down at her confused.

"Why's that love?" His voice was full of concern as he failed to acknowledge the smirk that grew wider and wider.

"Well you see Professor.." she stated, her two fingers now taking small steps along his stomach and down under the covers.
" Last night was all about me, I wasn't able to focus on you very much now was I?" Her hand had now fully disappeared under the duvet and began gently stroking down his leg.

"Hm, that might cause a slight problem" Remus muttered absentmindedly , his eyes following her hands every movement as at inched closer and closer to his now solid shaft.
"I'm sure we can find a way- holy shit!" His eyes flew wide and his head jolted forward in surprise as her head ducked down quickly and took him in her mouth.

"Language, sir" she teased, before continuing.

"When the hell did you learn to do...oh wow" His eyes were glued firmly shut as he felt her lips slide up and down his cock. Her tongue circled and flicked around the helmet so skilfully causing Remus to subconsciously place one hand on the back of her head, guiding her further down.

"Oh my god" he breathed, moan after moan tumbling from his lips, absolutely taken away by her skill.

She sucked tightly on the end as her hand gripped around the length she was unable to reach, making sure she touched and teased every nerve. She relished in the helpless sounds tumbling out of his mouth and it only encouraged her more.

"Caitlin I-Fuck!" At the exact moment he began to speak, he felt her teeth very softly nibble along his shaft and it caused so much pleasure that he instantly came undone into her mouth.

Completely forgetting where he was and how to handle it. He was over come with pleasure feeling his whole body tremble momentarily as every last drop he contained slid down her throat.

She lifted her head, wiped her soaked lips with her thumb and gave him an approval wanting look.

"What on earth!?! How??" He was in complete and utter awe. How could a girl so young and so inexperienced be THAT good.
He sat up and grabbed her face with a strong desire, crashing his lips against hers in gratitude.

"I'm assuming you've done that before yes?"

"Actually no.why?"

"You've NEVER done that before!?!"

"No not THAT, Again...why?"

"God you are perfect"

They collapsed back down onto their pillows, staring up at the wooden panelled ceilings of the office.