The wedding

"Wake up darling"

"It's too early-oh...oh..."

"You awake now?" Remus chuckled, his chin resting against the top of her thigh, lay between her legs as she nodded absentmindedly, head back against the pillow as she ran her fingers in his hair and directed him back to where he was pleasuring her mere seconds ago.

"Yep...yep I'm awake" she bit down on her lip, her hips being pressed down into the mattress by his strong grip as he devoured her. His tongue running up and down her throbbing clit, eliciting sweet and desperate moans from above. Feeling her squirm under him with much pleasure.

"As-as much as I'm enjoying this, we have a wedding to attend in an hour or so-" Remus breathed, bringing his bottom lip in between his teeth and nibbling at the taste of her against it.

"B-but-" she whined as he chuckled and shook his head.

"No buts, we need to get ready" he grabbed her hand and dragged her out of bed as she let out a painful groan and reluctantly stomped behind him.

"Good morning" Remus greeted politely at the Weasley's, Sirius and Liv who were all sat round the table, "Where's potter?"

"I believe he is getting changed" Molly spoke gently.

"Morning pads" Caitlin sighed, kissing Sirius' cheek rather half heartedly.

"Well you look miserable..." Sirius stated in concern, "What's up?"

"My husband is a dick" she huffed as Remus chuckled behind her and shook his head in amusement.

"Morning" George announced, kissing Caitlin on the top of the head as she dropped down onto Remus' knee.

"How you feeling Georgie?" Caitlin asked sweetly, looking at the bandaged up ear with a wince, watching him shrugged.

"Like I said last night...saint like" he smirked, as the table fell into amused laughs.

Caitlin had to sit on Remus' lap because due to the very full capacity of the rather small house, their was not enough spaces for them all.

Therefore, she perched her self against one of his thighs, her legs on either as she ate her breakfast and he read the paper behind her.

Whether it was due to the stimulation of his hard and rather muscular leg pressed against her in the exact spot she needed it to, or the fact that his tongue had been pleasuring her so perfectly mere minutes ago, she didn't know. But she subconsciously found herself gently grinding against his thigh.

Her eyes flickering shut as the small action caused a pleasurable friction like no other, letting out a small hum, that was only audible to Remus.

Dropping his paper, and watching her movements curiously, he realised he may have underestimated her need for a release, arching a single brow as he admired her hips rocking themselves back and forth against his leg.

She was eliciting the smallest moans. Biting on her hand, elbows rested against the table, no one really paying attention to her other then Remus who simply smirked and picked up the paper again.

His smirk turned into a small groan, eyes rolling to the back of his head in pleasure when he began bobbing his knee up and down gently to cause vibration against her and she let out a rather audible whimper, so sweet that he almost melted under her.

"Are you okay dear?" Molly asked, "You look a little flustered?"

Remus continued his movements, jumping his leg up and down, his eyes trained on his paper casually as she got her self off on his thigh.