Nerves

"Mad-eye give the poor girl a break!!"

"You learnt this way and so will she!"

"Oh right...that's why you have short hair Tonks...BECAUSE HE SINGED IT OFF!!!"

"Being an auror doesn't include a beauty scholarship, Kingsley"

"BLACK!"

"No...In here...you're Kingsley"

She jumped, leaped and sprinted around the training room, sweat trickling down her forehead, trying to escape Mad-eye's spells and curses. Tonks stood nervously in the corner biting her nails as she watched Caitlin block spell after spell, wincing and flinching every time she came close to being hit.

"Umm...Mad-eye...you know if I bring her back to Headquarters dead...Padfoot will kill me?" She mumbled carefully.

"NOT HERE NYMPH-"

"DON'T YOU DARE?!" she shouted back before he could finish his sentence, slumping against the wall with a pointed finger and simply letting the chaos unfold.

"Come on Moody, I need a rest" Caitlin called from the other side of the room, her muscles burning in exhaustion and her head pounding from chair after chair splintering to pieces behind her as she deflected the spells thrown her way. She had cuts on the back of her calves from were the wood had scratched her on impact and her arm felt as if it would drop off any moment.

"The dark lord doesn't rest!" he grunted

"I can't even disarm an elder" she huffed in disappointment, before she shot backwards at great force into the crash mats at the back.

"Less of the 'elder' child" he growled, turning his head to the pink haired girl smugly.

"Jesus does that eye give you super hearing as-expelliarmus!" she shouted rather quickly, watching in joy as Moody's wand flew out of his hand and Tonks squealed happily.

"You can't do that Kingsley I was taking a break" Moody spoke, quite shocked to see his empty and out stretched hand before him. All three of them stared at the mangled and scarred hand in shock before Caitlin shrugged

"Ah...but Moody...the dark lord doesn't take breaks now does he?" She grinned, watching as Tonks burst into laughter and grabbed her hand to drag her out of the room before he was able to hex them both, "Same time tomorrow Mad-eye!! Bring your A game!". Mad-eye simply grunted in response but behind the hard exterior proudness penetrated rather fondly.

"What you got planned for the night?" Tonks asked cooly, her arm linking with Caitlin's as they walked through the Ministry and to the golden gated elevators.

She caught the eye of Percy, scrolls under his arm as he gave them both a disgusted look and turned his nose up at the two before continuing on his way.

"Prick" Tonks muttered bitterly, Caitlin trying her best not to be too affected by the boy she use to see as her brother now looking down at her in disgust for picking the right side. She shook her head quickly and acted as if she hadn't seen him.

"I suppose I'm just going home, no meeting tonight is there and Remus will probably be asleep too" she shrugged, looking down at her watch where the big hand pointed to 12 and the little pointed to 9. "Actually, Pads is probably up, I might go see him for an hour or so"

"Sounds good" Tonks yawned, "Want me to come with?" She rubbed her eyes tiredly and leant her head against the elevator wall.

"No you're alright sleeping beauty" Caitlin chuckled, nudging her arm in tease.