Task one.

Dear Caitlin,

What happened with you and Moony? Last time I spoke to him he refrained from mentioning you and hasn't even apologised for sleeping with my niece yet...prick. If he's hurt you, tell me, I will get sent back to Azkaban if needs be.

I'm closer to Hogwarts now, whilst I try to keep an eye on Harry, can't believe he got put in the Tri-wizards tournament, what a load of bollocks...someone is definitely out to get him, I just don't know who.

I hate not being able to see you, I miss you little pup, don't forget about me and please keep writing because it's the only thing keeping me sane. Even if it's just teenage drama...fill me in.

I think DD may be relocating me to my old house soon, so maybe I'll see you sooner then expected.

Love you always, 

Uncle pads.

xxx

It was the middle of September and as always Harry Potter had already got himself in some sort of danger. Molly was turning the house upside down in stress, Caitlin was following behind her and trying to calm the poor woman down and Mr Weasley...well he acted the same as always.

She had been staying at the burrow whilst the kids were back at Hogwarts and although she was enjoying it, it wasn't the same with out all the red heads running around. Her mind was elsewhere most of the time. Thinking about the way he looked at her when he thought she had moved on and how hurt he looked. She thought back to her kiss with George and how awkward it had been ever since.

When she waved them off at the train station on the first day of September, George had pulled her one side and had a very uncomfortable conversation.

"Look Caitlin, I'm sorry I kissed you, I'm assuming you didn't like it because you have barely spoke to me since...I have my theories why, but I ain't going to plant them on you now. I like you...a lot, and I will wait until your ready" He gave her a small smirk and pecked her cheek before running aboard the train and waving from the window.

She stayed staring to where he once he once stood , unable to comprehend his words.

I'll wait until your ready.

But she'd never be ready...her heart belonged to someone else and she saw him as a brother, just like Fred and Ron and Bill and Charlie.

The first task had just begun and Caitlin found her self sat in the stands on her own staring at the huge dragon that awaited Harry. She watched the other three contestants battle theirs and now that it was Harrys turn, she felt the anxiety in her stomach rise more and more with each second. Looking down at the emporium, she saw Charlie trying to catch her attention, wand in hand and gesturing with his hands and chest for her to breathe.

"Thanks" she mouthed, doing as he said and taking long deep breathes as he sent her a wink, making her giggle slightly.

"May I sit here?" came the much too familiar voice, causing her to freeze, her gaze still trained on the ginger in pit, eyes wide, not able to turn her head in fear. "I don't have to, but it seems to be the only seat available."

She slowly turned her head, looking at his shoes making sure she heard correct, the scuffed marks, the tattered leather. Yep...it's him.

"I-um...I would say yes...but you might run away again" she mumbled sarcastically, looking back down into the pit.

He let out a low chuckle and took the seat next to her. "I can assure you I won't".

When sitting, his shoulder brushed against hers as they both continued looking forward, the longingly missed contact causing both to take sharp intake of breath. She forgot how could those little shocks up her arm felt.