Blondie

Sirius and Caitlin began making there way down through the corridor and back to the party when bumping into the twins at the top of the stairs.

"Give me a minute Pads, I want to talk to my boys here" Caitlin said quite intimidatingly as she gave Fred a hard stare.

"I thought me and Remus were your boys?" Sirius feigned hurt and gripped his chest dramatically, "Oh wow...you actually look pissed off...I'm not missing this" he chuckled as she dragged the ginger boy into his bedroom. He leaned against the threshold of the door with a proud smile, looking down at his niece as she sat Fred on the bed quite aggressively.

"What the hell have I done?" he exclaimed.

"You know what you've done Weasley!" she scoffed, putting her hands on her hips and letting her inner Mrs Weasley out. "What the hell has happened between you and Liv, and WHY did you not tell me about it?"

Sirius' eyebrows shot up immediately and he let out an awkward grunt, "Actually pup, I think you've got this handled, I'll just be downstairs"

"No No..." Fred called out, raising his arm in the air causing Sirius to stop in his tracks and turn round slowly with a pained look, "You should stay mate, because in all honesty I don't know either"

"What do you mean?" Caitlin questioned, looking between the two in confusion, Sirius' uncomfortable expression and Fred's accusatory one.

"We drifted apart once I went back to school...I know that, but It wasn't until she joined the order that I started to feel it properly...Do you have any Idea why that might be Sirius?" Fred continued, his stare never leaving Sirius as he shook his head and shrugged nonchalantly.

"Don't even know the girl" he breathed, not able to look either of them in the eye. "Now if you'll excuse me...I've got a party to host" He span back round before either of them could get a word in edge ways and began trotting down the stairs.

"What do you mean Fred?"

"I think something might be going on with the two of them...I don't know though. Plus, it's not her fault that we split" he sighed.

"Why...what did you do?"

"I may have kissed someone else whilst we were together" he ran his hand over his face as Caitlin smacked him over the head repeatedly.

"You...Fucking...Moron" she chimed with every hit.

"Yeah I know...But I was drunk and we were playing spin the bottle and-"

"Nope...I've heard enough...fuck you!" she shouted, storming out of the room and leaving a very guilty looking Fred sat on his bed, staring at the door that she slammed.

She was so angry. Angry at Fred for cheating, angry at Liv for not telling her and angry at Sirius for hiding something, she wasn't sure of what...but he definitely was hiding something.

She was angry at pretty much everyone but Remus. Remus who sat down at the piano and softly playing a light tune whilst everyone else laughed and chattered away. He was her peace. She smiled to herself at his adorable concentration face and took a seat next to him.

"Hello" he smiled delicately as she rested her head on his shoulder and listened to his soft music.

"Your the only person I'm not angry at today" she mumbled.

"Well that makes a change" he chuckled, "What about Kingsley?"

"Well obviously not Kingsley either...how could any ever be mad at him" she giggled.

"And Molly?"

"Alright I get your point" she huffed, nudging him in the arm slightly as he laughed quietly to himself.