The battle has only just begun

"It seems...despite your exhaustive defensive strategies...you still have a bit of a security problem...headmaster"

Despite the pretty cool entrance line, Caitlin felt so bloody guilt as the entire order walked in through the great doors, stood next to Remus, as Harry stood up to Snape in front of the entire school.

Remus knew she wouldn't like this, gripping her hand tightly as Harry spoke.

"How dare you stand where he stood!"

She dropped her head and shook it slowly in shame.

"Tell them how it happened that night! Tell them how you looked him in the eye...A MAN WHO TRUSTED YOU....AND KILLED HIM!"

She lifted her head and locked eyes with Snape who was on the other side of the room, looking behind Harry and to her.

He understood.

His gaze was understanding, and he sent her the slightest of nods to tell her that.

Her eyes flew wide in shock and disbelief as the entire room gasped, watching Snape pull his wand out and mcgonagall push the boy out the way, her own wand gripped in her shaky hand.

The entire order simply watched it happen as the two duelled.

Caitlin's heart lurching in relief, seeming to be the only one who noticed as Snape didn't fire back his own spells and in fact, was attempting to deflect them on the death eaters behind him.

"Is he..." Remus questioned in confusion, eyes narrowed as he too noticed it.

"Yes" she breathed, squeezing his hand tighter, "He's trying to take them out"

"But-"

"COWARD!" Mcgonagall shouted as Snape apparated up and out the window in a large wind of black smoke., shards of glass falling onto the floor with a smash.

The entire room bursting into applause until hearing a piercing scream come from one of the students.

"Give me Harry Potter" came a callous and shrill voice from no where, certain students clamping their hands over their ears as a cold and terrifying chill washed over the entire room.

"Do this and none shall be harmed" it continued, Caitlin looking up to Remus who held the same look she did. Terror.

"Give me Harry Potter and I will leave Hogwarts untouched...give me Harry Potter and you shall be rewarded...you have one hour" it echoed through the room as everyone looked at each other in silence.

Harry stood in the middle of the room looking lost as everyone stared at him.

"What are you waiting for!" A Slytherin girl exclaimed, pointing to Harry, "Someone grab him!"

No one moved other then the order and Dumbledore's army, all walking over to Harry and forming a wall around him in protection.

Mcgonagall ordered Filch to send all the Slytherins to the dungeons and everyone else who did not wish to fight.

Students and the order began rushing around in preparation, Caitlin giving Ginny and the twins a huge hug, after not seeing them in so long, even Liv wrapped Fred up in a friendly hug.

"Professor!" Caitlin called over to Mcgonagall as she began walking out with Mrs Weasley and a few boys from Harry's year.

"Caitlin..." She breathed in relief, walking over to her and sending her a gentle smile, "Stay safe dear...I will see you soon"

Everyone was rushing around, finding their loved ones before the battle started. All terrified and manic.

"Be safe" Remus breathed against Livs shoulder as she nodded harshly, swallowing the lump in her throat whilst she gripped onto him.