Happening.

Caitlin stood pacing the living room with a head full of rage whilst Sirius bandaged up Liv's rather red hand on the couch behind her.

Harry was still in the kitchen talking to Mundungus fletcher whilst the four in the living room gritted their teeth at the voice travelling through the walls.

"It should've been him taking that bloody spell" Remus growled, shaking his head as he downed his glass of whiskey with a grunt.

"Tell me about it" Sirius sighed, kissing his wife's knuckles gently as he finished the ailments and she sent him a grateful look.

"There's a meeting tonight right?" Caitlin piped up for the first time in ten minutes, looking between the three on the couch as they nodded in confusion.

"Yes why?" Remus pressed.

"Because there's no way he can be here when everyone comes" She pointed to the door with raised eyebrows as they let out a sigh.

"Darling, if he is there's not much we can-"

"If Kingsley sees him, Fletcher is as good as dead and..." she trailed off sadly.

"Tonks" Sirius huffed, running a hand over his face, "She's right Moony, my cousin is barely hanging on by a thread, if she sees him, she'll either breakdown fully or kill him herself"

Crack.

"Blacks! Lupins!" Came the rather cheery voice from the door, as if being summoned, all there eyes turning wide as they looked upon each other.

"Um...Tonks Hi!" Caitlin forced a wide smile and dragged her into the living room before she could walk into the kitchen, "What...um ...what are doing here?"

"Had nothing else to do" she shrugged, "The ministry is pretty dull no away days with Scrimegour running the place"

"Well...we were just heading out" Sirius clapped his hand together with the same forced smile, as Remus and Liv nodded, "Care to join us?"

"Your going out?" Tonks questioned suspiciously, looking between the four in confusion, "Where the hell are you suppose to go?"

"Oh I don't know" Sirius laughed, "Wherever the wind takes us I suppose"

Tonks narrowed her eyes and looked at the four in suspicion, all of them on edge and uncomfortable, Caitlin craning her head to the door every so often to check something.

"What are you hiding?" She stated slowly, craning her head where Caitlin was looking past the threshold of the door before the brunette tugged her back by the arm and shook her head rapidly.

"Nothing!" She exclaimed far too abruptly, "I-I mean...no nothing, just excited to get out"

"Okay..." she said slowly, brows knitted together as she looked at her cousins edgy demeanour.

"Professor Lupin!" Harry called gently from the kitchen door as Remus let out an eye roll and shook his head.

"For the last time Harry please stop calling me that" he sighed, jumping up from the couch as Caitlin rubbed his arm whilst he walked past the two and into the kitchen.

"Potter's here?" Tonks asked rather surprised as the three around her nodded uncomfortably, "And that's bad because...?"

Caitlin and Sirius looked at each other for a moment, fear evident in their eyes until hearing Liv huff and sit up straight.

"Mundungus is in the kitchen" she breathed as Caitlin through her arms up and exclaimed:

"What the hell Liv!!"