Blood

"Wake up Love, I'm bored" Remus whined, leaning against his side, head propped up by his hand as he gazed down at the brunette next to him. His hair was a messy mop of curls but his eyes were bright and excitement filled. 

"Stop being a child...it's too early to wake up" she groaned back, shoving her head under the blankets as he let out a small chuckle. "Go to sleep!"

"I don't want to go to sleep" he laughed, prodding her in the side playfully as she grunted.

"Remus I will kill you!" she warned, turning on her side so that her back was facing him.

"Okay...let me put it this way...I have never said this sentence in my entire life and probably never will again but...future wife...I want to play" he whispered, his hand resting against her waist as he gently kissed down the arching spine of her back.

"See...now I suddenly feel wide awake" she said slowly, before spinning back around and diving on the naked form next to her. "Good morning gorgeous" she smiled, lay on top of his stomach as he tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear.

"Good morning beautiful" he smiled back, craning his head forward to meet her lips before spinning her onto her back and attacking her neck, both parties sharing fits of giggles as he did so.

"For the last time...No!! It's too risky!" Liv exclaimed, stomping around the kitchen table and clearing up the plates from breakfast.

"Well I don't think it is!" Sirius shrugged, his body slumped in his chair, his t-shirt unbuttoned but hanging off his shoulders as he read his paper. "I just want to take you out"

"Yeah Black, I want that too, it's not exactly the easiest thing to do having a boyfriend who's wanted for murder!" Liv sighed.

"Boyfriend?" He smirked back.

"Oh shut up" she chucked a piece of left over bread at him which he caught with ease, "Go feed your stupid pigeon"

"Look Blondie...it's one date, in a restaurant with the candles and shit...just think about it" he mumbled over his shoulder, blowing her a kiss and walking up the stairs to Buckbeak.

"Yeah...one date where you end up getting arrested and sent back to Azkaban" she muttered to herself, falling down onto the kitchen chair Sirius once sat in and letting her head drop into her hands.

"Okay...so there is no way that he will be able to go to a restaurant, Dumbledore won't let him out the house never mind to go fine dining" Caitlin scoffed, sitting in her usual seat as Remus poured them all a cup of tea.

"That's what I said, but he is insistent...says he 'wants to do this right' Or whatever the hell that means" Liv huffed.

"It means...he cares for you and wants to treat you correctly" Remus stated matter-of-factly, "However his way of going about it is idiotic"

"So what are you saying?"

"Go on a date...just don't do it outside" Remus shrugged, picking up the paper and straightening it out in his hand as he began to read.

"As in have a date here?" Liv asked in confusion.

"Yes Callwell...have a date here" Remus sighed in disappointment, turning his to the side and giving his fiance a concerned look, "I-"

"You DO NOT have to take me on a date" Caitlin interrupted with a giggle, knowing exactly what was coming, "I don't think it's possible for you to get more romantic so there would be no point"