Task Two

Dear Pads,

You want to know what's going on with me and moony? I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING IDEA!

That man is so confusing in everyway, how the hell you put up with him for over 10 years is beyond me, how did you not get whiplash from his god damn mood swings!

I think he's with some girl named Tonks, who thinks I'm his daughter...that's the best I can do for you, sorry. I try not to think about him too much, but if he's at this next task I assume you grant me permission to kick his ass? He's being a prick.

Anyway, rant over. Harry's fine, he was epic in the First task and that was a few months back, the second one is in a few days and I'm going to go and watch like the last time.

It's crap that I couldn't see you for Christmas but I tried to enjoy myself the best I could. Kingsley came round, Moony did not. We laughed a little and I got very drunk...it was needed.

I'm missing you. A lot.

It's been over half a year and you still haven't found a way to see me, please hurry up, as annoying as you are I still need your hugs.

Stay safe.

Love you lots,

Caitlin

xxx

The days had flown by quite quickly since Christmas and the buzz of the winter had died down. The kids had gone back to Hogwarts and Caitlin was no longer living with the Weasley's. She had found a small flat in the town near their house called Ottery St Catchpole. It was a small flat, with unstable heating and creaky floorboards, but she really did love it.

It was her escape. Her escape from the Tri-wizard cup, an escape from George and his longing glances and an escape from Remus and his new girlfriend.

She apparated to the corner of Hogsmead, waiting for Liv to show up, as they had planned to the last time they saw each other. It was the day of the second task and Liv was adamant on meeting at that exact spot at the exact time before walking up to Hogwarts together. Caitlin wasn't sure why she was so determined to do so but she gave up questioning Liv a long time ago.

She sat herself down against the rock behind her and waited for a while. Feeling the cold winter breeze nip at her skin and blow through her hair. She suddenly heard a loud pop behind her and smiled brightly.

"Took you long en-" she spun round, her eyes not meeting who she was expecting to meet as he brushed himself down and look up in surprise. "You're not Liv"

"Yes...neither are you?" he questioned, furrowing his brows and looking round, "I thought it was a bit strange she wanted to meet me here"

"I'm assuming Liv isn't coming then" she mumbled to herself.

"I'm guessing not" he chuckled. "It seems we've been set up"

"Yeah...well you'd know all about that wouldn't you" she remarked bitterly as his amused face dropped back to guilt "Right...bye then" she spun around once more trying to get away from him quickly before she got sucked into one of his conversations. One of his conversations that weren't actually spoken with words, just looks. Just looks that then got ripped to shreds by something or someone sooner or later. She had completely given up hope.

"Caitlin!" He called, following after her as she continued to walk, "Please"

"Nope" she stated over her shoulder, not meeting his eyes as she continued, Remus still chasing after her in a hurried walk.