Black and Blondie

The water trickled down her back. So warm and delicate against her bare skin, feeling his hand run from her shoulder, down her arm and to her waist as he gently rubbed the sponge against her shoulders from behind.

His lips danced against her skin. In the crook of her neck, across her bare shoulder and down her skin as she arched her back at his delicate and sensual touch.

The shower stream fell on both their heads, running down their faces, over the contours of her breasts, the muscles of his tattooed chest, through their hair and down their legs.

"Are we okay?" She whispered, her lips parted and her head craned back as he nibbled gently against her neck from behind.

"No" he stated simply, never stopping his movements against her wet skin, the smell of strawberry body wash floating through the air and filling his nostrils as he felt her body slump against him in disappointment, "But we will be...eventually"

"You need to apologise!" Remus pressed sternly, sitting down at the kitchen table, his elbows rested against the edge as he jolted his hands out in front of him.

"I'm not getting in the middle of it" Caitlin shouted back as her husband let out an annoyed groan and ran a hand over his face, "Oh I'm sorry if my loyalty to my uncle is bothering you!"

"You are bothering me! It wasn't her fault" he snapped back.

"How was it not? Did she stop him? No!" She threw her hands up in the air as he let out a bitter chuckle and shook his head.

"She slapped him actually" he muttered as Caitlin almost instantly filled with guilt.

"She...she slapped him?" She stuttered as he nodded, looking down at the table and sipping his tea, "Well why didn't she say that then?"

"Because you were being too much of a brat to listen!!" Remus snapped as her eyes flew wide and she faltered slightly, "I-I didn't mean that"

They just sat looking at each other for a minute, Caitlin's eyes in a state of shock and slight hurt whilst Remus' looked scared and sorrowful.

That was until they both burst out laughing, Caitlin's head leaning against the table as she laughed hysterically and Remus hands holding his face as his body jumped up and down.

"God we aren't good at this arguing thing" Caitlin grinned, take a deep breath to calm her laughs as he nodded in agreement and tilted his head slightly with glistening eyes.

"Come here" he gestured his head towards himself as she walked round the table and dropped onto his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck as they smiled lovingly at each other, "I'm sorry"

"No it's fine" she laughed, "Your right, I was being unfair"

"I'm sure they will work it out" Remus shrugged, "They probably just need some time, but I...I shouldn't have called you that"

"Hey...I have no problem with being your little brat" she whispered against his ear as one eyebrow jumped up to his hair line and he let out a curious hum.

"Is that so?" He spoke in a dangerously low voice as she nodded against his neck, grinning upon his skin whilst placing slow and gentle kisses down the side, feeling his breath hitch in his throat.

His hand that was rested against her knee, slowly slid up her thigh, hearing her hum gently against him, still kissing away as he fiddled with the drawstring of her silk dressing gown.

She wore short shorts.

His hand travelled past the hem of her shorts before letting out a very audible groan when feeling the wetness of her inner thigh.