Close calls.

The day passed quite quickly and Caitlin had been slipping in and out of consciousness for the last 6 or 7 hours. Yet when awake, she was greeted by two of her favourite red heads, their eyes matching the colour of their hair as the sat by her bed, there head dropped sadly.

"Weasley's" she groaned in greeting as they shot their heads up in relief and gave each other a beaming look.

"Don't"

"ever"

"Do"

"That"

"Again"

They took turns in saying each word, kissing her on the sides of her head after every one. She let out a small chuckle and lifted herself up, noticing Liv curled up at the bottom of the bed so they were top and tailing.

"She hasn't left all day" Fred whispered, whilst moving a strand of her blonde hair out of her face and smiling lightly to himself.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"I'd say around 9 ish" George said, looking around for a clock.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!" she shouted startling them both, "Go you idiots! Your about to have the best quidditch cup winners party of your life and your sat in a hospital wing" laughing as she pushed them both away, waving to the door as they shot her guilt and unsure looks.

"Are-"

"I'm sure! Now leave" she smiled, as they ran out of the room, George nearly bumping into a figure on his way.

"Professor" he nodded before dodging the figure swiftly and continuing.

"What are they in such a rush for?" He laughed, turning his head to the girl in the hospital bed who gave him a sweet smile.

"Quidditch winners party" she huffed, slumping down slightly as he gave an understanding nod.

"Yes but who needs a fun party full of drunken teens and dancing when you can spend the night with your Professor" he teased, sitting side ways on her bed gently, trying not to wake Liv.

"The night?" she questioned, giving him a curious look.

"Yes, as you are Black's niece...and he is still on the loose, I convinced Dumbledore to let me watch over you tonight, and I'm assuming Callwell too, she doesn't exactly look like she's going anywhere" he chuckled, looking down at the passed out girl.

Caitlin subtly rolled her eyes at his comment about Sirius but let it go and focused on the thought that she got to spend the night with him.

"Ah so you're on duty tonight then Remus?" Madam Pomfrey came shuffling round the corner with a cart of potions and medical aids, causing Remus to jump up quickly and clear his throat.

"Uh-yes I believe so" he mumbled, looking down at his shoes that scuffed the floor as Madam Pomfrey gave him a suspicious look.

"Yes very well then, I will leave you to it then. Find me if there is any issues, here is everything just in case and-"

"Madam Pomfrey...I feel fine" Caitlin laughed reassuring, hearing a slight chuckle from behind her.

"You nearly died dear...I'm just-I'm just taking precautions" her voice was soft and low as if it physically pained her to say.

"Thankyou" Caitlin whispered, as Poppy rubbed her arm and walked back into her office.

She turned her head back to see Remus gazing down at her, eyes bright and a small satisfied smile tugging at his lip. His hands were shoved into his pockets and his head tilted slightly, admiring her graceful features.