Caitlin Jane Black

Her father that she had hated for almost three years, was innocent.

Guilt was only one of a very long list of powerful and overwhelming emotions she felt right now. She was consumed. She was distant. The only other person who might have understood was Sirius, but he was also in his own little world, shutting himself out from everyone and everything. Resulting in both Remus and Liv to feel very, very lost.

"What the hell are we suppose to do?" The blonde sighed one morning,sitting across from the wolf in the kitchen on their own, "I'm suppose to be getting married this week"

"I have a baby coming in a matter of weeks and my wife won't even leave the bedroom" Remus mumbled into his hands, running them over his face tiredlessly.

"Okay...you win"

"Daddy?" Hope called nervously from the kitchen door as the two shot their heads up and Liv stretched their arms out for the baby to come to her.

"What's up beautiful" Liv smiled, sitting her on the edge of the table and tickling her sides gently as she giggled.

"Mummy-sick" she nodded gently as Remus' heavy and tired head shot up and looked at the toddler sat on the table.

"Mummy's being sick?" He asked again as she nodded sloppily, "Christ not again"

He sprinted out of the room and up the stairs to their bedroom, looking into the conjoined bathroom where his wife hugged the toilet desperately.

"Anxiety or baby?" He asked gently, crouching down next to her and sitting on the floor as he pulled her chocolate locks back and rubbed her back soothingly.

"I-I don't know" Caitlin swallowed hard, trying her best to keep the rising vomit in tact, "Probably both"

"Darling, you aren't okay, maybe you should see a healer" he suggested sweetly as she collapsed back against the wall next to the toilet and rested the back of her head behind her.

"And say what rem? I'm pregnant and my dad is regulus Black, I just found out he wasn't a death eater and actually wanted me in his life and it's making me ill" she scoffed sarcastically and he pulled a sympathetic look and shook his head.

"All I mean is you are clearly making yourself ill with guilt and loss, Padfoot is doing the same thing, just with booze instead of vomit" he sighed, scooping her up off the floor and walking her back into the bedroom, "I want you to talk to me darling but you refuse, I need you to tell me how you are feeling so I can help"

"You can't help Remus" she huffed, turning on her side so her back was facing him as he perched himself on the end of the bed and his face dropped into a frown.

It had been like this for a while. Caitlin becoming rather ill instead of channeling her emotions, pushing him away rather easily when he tried to help her.

"Fine" he snapped, rolling his eyes and walking out with a strop.

He stormed back downstairs into the kitchen where Hope and Liv were laughing hysterically.

"Come on" he ordered, stood at the door as he flung his arm in a gesture for them to follow.

"What?" Liv laughed in confusion, watching Remus shrug his jacket, clearly rather distressed.

"We are going out" he mumbled, "I need to get out"

"Where are we suppose to go rem?" Liv chuckled, "Everywhere is shut, people are too afraid to leave their houses never mind go fine dining"

"I'm not taking you on a bloody date Callwell" he chuckled, "We are going to find a way to sort this out. You have an alcoholic fiance, I have a pregnant wife, and we both have very important events coming up surrounding them, so we need to do something, anything to make it better, now are you coming?"